The product is good but I misunderstood...

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Jul 11, 2012

I was hoping for traditional buttermilk powder, and only realized the difference between traditional and sweet cream after purchasing. It's still a quality product and I've used it in place of milk in baking. But if you are looking to make traditional tangy buttermilk, this is NOT it.

I like this for recipes

Posted by Reviewer2925301 on Aug 17, 2011

Buttermilk goes bad because I only seldom use. Now I have this powder and am making a great almost no calorie dressing every day. If I get tired of the recipe, this wonderful tasting product will wait for me.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2982125 on Nov 19, 2008

I had a recipe for making my own Ranch dressing. It called for powdered buttermilk. I ordered it and got it in record time. Thanks for the speedy service!!

made the chicken super tender

Posted by Reviewer1277592 on Sep 08, 2009

great product to keep on hand when you can't get to store for buttermilk -

The real thing.

Posted by 5736808223224308085 on Jan 18, 2013

A lot of milk quality for your baking and cooking. Very good in hot cereals. Keeps well and does the job for an old man who can't get to the store easily.

Product Quality & Customer Service

Posted by Reviewer2257375 on Apr 03, 2008

iHerb.com provided the product in a timely manner at a reasonable price. The product quality is excellent. As a customer I am very satisfied and would use iHerb.com again.

Bob's Red Mill Sweet Cream Buttermilk Powder is a Tasty Item that is made from sweet buttermilk!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

It is nice to know that this premium quality Bob's Red Mill Dry Buttermilk Powder is naturally produced from pure sweet cream buttermilk. It is easily rehydrated and may be used in any recipe that calls for buttermilk. In dry form, buttermilk lasts much longer than it does as a liquid, and it does not require refrigeration. It is also a good source of calcium and contains 5 grams of protein per serving.

So nice to have buttermilk on hand to use that won't spoil!

Posted by RodericRinehart on Mar 22, 2011

We use this to make ranch, biscuits, and buttermilk to soak our chicken in. Great to have around!

Makes the best scones

Posted by Reviewer2379628 on Jun 20, 2011

This is so convenient,never have buttermilk when I need it,this is the perfect answer.

no buttermilk in korea

Posted by 4679495825359334682 on May 16, 2016

& this powder makes things so easy for me! delicious & i know it's great because it's bob's. thank you for supplying this, iherb! a lot more expensive than other powders & flours but sooo worth it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »