Bob's Red Mill, TVP, Textured Vegetable Protein, 10 oz (283 g)

Love the TVP

Posted by Reviewer1272276 From Ohio on Nov 17, 2008

The is the BEST product ever!! :-) The price was excellent compared to local stores and with the special flat fee shipping rate it was a great deal.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1423684 From California on Apr 25, 2009

I add it to vegetarian soup to pump up the protein. Nice texture. I also used it in spaghetti sauce. It has little flavor on its own. I suggest not soaking it in water but in either veggie broth or add it dry to your dish.

TVP is a great Staple

Posted by Reviewer2613470 From Oklahoma on Feb 15, 2009

I use TVP solo and blended into other foods. Mostly I prepare it and treat it as whatever protein I flavored it like. Bob's Red Mill TVP is the brand I've used the most and like the way it turns out. Great price in comparison to other proteins such as ground beef. Give it a try, you might find you like it and how friendly it is to your wallet.

Great, prompt service

Posted by Reviewer1265191 From New York on Nov 13, 2007

For some reason, I can't find TVP in any of my local stores. So I ordered some on-line. It was sent and shipped promptly, arrived promptly, and what arrived was precisely what I ordered. So--I'm pleased. I'd rather be able to buy it locally, but so long as I can't, this is definitely a good, efficient, prompt alternative!

Bob's Red Mill TVP

Posted by Reviewer2618838 From Virginia on Oct 17, 2008

I order a box of 10 at a time and add to anything that's got a bit of moisture to it. I love this stuff!!!