Great product

Posted by 4858061756926682861 on Mar 26, 2016

I purchased this on a whim and upon trying it out I was amazing - it is so simple and ready in a flash. When added to sauces or stirfrys it's a great alternative to mince meat, to me it tastes exactly the same. I use vegetable stock when re-hydrating to give it some extra flavor.

Excellent product

Posted by 5308137417669940539 on Mar 15, 2016

This is my 3rd purchase of Bob's Red Mill TVP. I bought 4 bags this time so I wouldn't run out. Easy to re-hydrate. I use it as an extender when using hamburger meat. 1/4 pound meat and 2 cups TVP that is great in tacos, burritos, soup and chili. It takes seasoning and browns well. I will never be without it.

Good for Replacing of minced meat

Posted by 5689414581710718382 on Sep 12, 2015

간 쇠고기 대체용으로 써보세요. 고추장 볶음에도 넣고, 토마토 쏘스나 칠리만들때도 좋습니다. 채식하시는 분들한테 아주 좋아요.

Great Protein Option

Posted by 5004117696887906712 on Feb 23, 2015

As a vegan I love using TVP because it is easy to add to such things as soup to boost up the protein for the day. It is the perfect solution for cold weather areas where extra protein in the winter is necessary. Additionally I love to make vegan meatless crumble and/or vegan burgers from TVP. It is very easy to use and can be taken anywhere because it is very light. Bob's Red Mill has a great product here and it does not have a slightly "off" smell like other brands.

WONDERFUL PRODUCT! Versatile and super tasty!

Posted by LittlePancake on Jan 08, 2015

I can not sing the praises of this product enough! Since first trying this product from iherb a couple of months ago I've started using it in so many of the dishes that I cook. As a vegetarian I am always looking to branch out with my protein sources and try out new recipes and I'm so pleased to have found such a convenient and versatile meat substitute. I tend to use it in veggie lasagnes, pasta sauces, and to bulk out veggie burgers or bean patties. Holds the flavor wonderfully and re-hydrates super quick so it's very convenient to use when cooking. Love this product having reordered it and will continue to purchase this item.

Great product

Posted by odalol on Nov 19, 2014

Excellent meat substitute that can be used for anything. Great in vegan/vegetarian burgers, tacos, bolognese sauces and so on. A kitchen staple. :)

Love this product!

Posted by 4746561411153345254 on Oct 16, 2014

This is a staple in my pantry for many uses. I make sloppy joes, pasta sauce, and my very favorite is my Italian TVP crumbles. They're great on pizza. This product has helped us reduce our meat consumption to one night a week. I continue to use this product almost daily, and iHerb is the fastest and most economical way to keep it in stock!

I'm impressed

Posted by ea1987 on Sep 08, 2014

This was pretty good, it's very neutral and soaks up flavor like a sponge :-) Recommended!

TVP

Posted by 5153921828158487199 on May 28, 2014

Great for making healthy battered chicken!

This is excellent!

Posted by 4655614356087021555 on May 01, 2014

I use this instead of minced meat in all kinds of dishes, tacos for example. The product is brilliant!