Ok

Posted by 5763901356188490307 on Dec 07, 2015

I found that it does not taste as good as hot coca but does not taste bad either. So a good alternative to hot cocoa.

This is soooo fantastic..

Posted by Marvika on Oct 10, 2015

..so delicious and tasty. I added it to waffles and I got chocolate waffles. Sooo good! And 0 % fat.. !!

not as expected

Posted by 5673915945199571797 on May 31, 2015

I purchased because of the good ratings. I was disappointed. Is not what I expected.

Sustituto del chocolate

Posted by Encarna on Mar 09, 2015

El sabor es parecido, pero no igual. No tiene grasas

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Feb 17, 2015

High-quality as usual and I will definitely purchase again, especially with Iris super fast shipping and awesome customer service!

Dark Carob

Posted by 5250317773964594852 on Feb 09, 2015

There's raw carob, light carob and dark carob, which this one is. The light carob isn't toasted as deeply and is light brown. This is a good product, but i prefer light carob, which is why i'm giving only three stars. As dark carob goes, though, it's as good as any other.

Muy bueno

Posted by 5291382684565997670 on Dec 02, 2014

Se parece bastante al sabor del chocolate.

CHOCOLATE LOVER

Posted by 5007398864933651490 on Oct 28, 2014

DOCTOR'S ORDERS TO ELIMINATE CHOCOLATE AND I DIDN'T KNOW HOW I WAS GOING TO MAKE IT THROUGH COLD WEATHER WITHOUT HOT CHOCOLATE!!THIS PRODUCT OF YOURS WAS MY ATTEMPT TO FIND A SUBSTITUTE. I WILL SAY THAT THE TASTE IS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT A HOT CHOCOLATE TASTES LIKE. HOWEVER, AFTER TRYING DIFFERENT EXPERIMENTS, I FOUND THAT BY ADDING SUGAR AND A GENEROUS MEASURE OF VANILLA I AM PLEASANTLY SURPRISED AND ACTUALLY ENJOYING MY NEW CAROB "HOT CHOCOLATE" CONGRATS! AND MANY THANKS FOR YOUR PRODUCT....ANITA..PS; I EVEN TOSSED IN A COUPLE MARSHMALLOWS........

disgusting

Posted by Reviewer1949994 on Sep 12, 2014

i bought this instead of cacao as others hav recommended. it is inedible. complete waste of money.

!

Posted by 5082393510922925141 on Aug 22, 2014

this is so nice for dessert,tast like a chocolate!