Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2840077 on Apr 01, 2012

Everything I expected.

Makes great Seitan, too !!!

Posted by Reviewer2318793 on Mar 01, 2012

I use Bob's Red Mill, Vital Wheat Gluten when making pizza dough and different breads because it gives the flour and extra kick and seems to react better to the yeast. I've been using a lot of whole grains in my mix, so the added gluten really helps. The latest order was specifically bought for making Seitan, though. I've been using Seitan in place of meats to get additional protein, since becoming a vegan after bypass surgery. I became weary of coming home empty handed when my local Natural Foods Store was out of Seitan, so have decided to make it myself. I was a bit concerned that it wouldn't have the same texture or flavor of what I'd been purchasing, but as it turned out, Bob's Red Mill (Gluten) was excellent. It was easy to make and delicious. Of course, I can't give Bob's all the credit, I did have to add the herbs and spices with which I wanted to flavor the Seitan. I've been using it regularly now, without any difficulties. It's a good product... you'll see yourself, if you try it.

Received product quickly

Posted by Reviewer1465848 on Feb 24, 2012

I received what I ordered. It was a good price. It arrived quickly.

Not what i expected

Posted by Reviewer2426397 on Jan 04, 2012

Hoping to see improvement in bread. Altered taste and did not do what I expected. I was hoping for a better rise in yeast breads but noticed little improvement. If you have any suggestions please advise.

From Norway

Posted by Reviewer1250238 on Dec 20, 2011

Use this flour when I bake as bread, white bread. There is little carbs in it, so it fits perfectly in my low-carb lifestyle.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1281704 on Oct 10, 2011

Great Product Great Price

Vital Gluten

Posted by Reviewer1702941 on Oct 06, 2011

I use it for home baked bread. Works great for me.

I love making seitan

Posted by Angelic on Sep 21, 2011

Great product

Thanks, Bob's

Posted by Reviewer1539304 on May 10, 2011

Great product, excellent price.

Hooray!

Posted by Reviewer2716944 on Apr 17, 2011

Now I can make vegetarian sausages! Made my first batch last night and they came out great.