Teff Flour

Posted by Reviewer1679078 on Mar 13, 2008

This made a good whole grain bread when mixed with bread flour. iHerb was one of the few places that actually sold this flour. It arrived in good condition and within a few days of being ordered.

Okish

Posted by 4805121267790510152 on Feb 22, 2016

I have doing gluten free bakery for about 2 years and this was the first time I tried this flour (in muffins). I used 30% of teff flour mixed with sorghum and buckwheat. I have to say that the taste is a bit weird, it takes time to get used to it. Maybe it would taste better in combination with other flours or in bread.

Not for us

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on May 29, 2014

With three coeliacs in our family, I thought this would be a welcome addition to our GF pantry. Alas, although the bread with added teff flour + the muffins came out great and were very tasty, two of us had a bad reaction (tummy trouble) each time we ate anything with teff flour. :/ I won't be buying it again.

Cookie Recipe Awful

Posted by Reviewer2643727 on Jan 30, 2010

I tried the peanut butter cookie recipe (twice). Both times, it was awful. The dough was too dry, even after adding extra liquid. The cookies burnt easily and were also too dry. The muffin recipe people seem to like so well mix the Teff flour with another flout. The peanut butter cookie recipe does not.

Teff

Posted by Reviewer1353729 on May 04, 2011

Good for you, and taste good!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »