• Customer Ratings

Works in my recipes

Posted by 5165183903646514528 on Aug 18, 2013

I've used this in several recipes to make them healthier. LOVE it :)

best of the best

Posted by Reviewer1885224 on Sep 19, 2008

I am a great believer in flaxseed and have used several different brands. Bob's Red Mill by far is he best quality I have every used and the service I got from you guys was the best.

customer review Bob's Red Mill Ground Flaxseed meal

Posted by Reviewer2397498 on Jan 09, 2009

My new favorite product. Has many health benefits for me including fewer cravings for sweets, and it tastes great.

Ground Flaxseed Meal

Posted by Reviewer2618397 on Jan 18, 2009

I love adding this food to my oatmeal. It tastes great and keeps me full longer. It also helps with digestion, which is especially important for my IBS.

Bob's Red Mill flax

Posted by sconley on Dec 29, 2013

I eat this for breakfast every day as a porridge. I also use it as an egg substitute (1T flax, 3T warm water for one egg). And make a flax seed muffin with it. I'm vegan so this really helps balance my omega 6:3 ratio which is really heavy on the omega 6 due to the high amounts of nuts and seeds I eat for protein. Will definitely reorder and keep in the fridge at all times.

做馒头时用

Posted by 5589199207535015170 on Apr 04, 2016

感谢iherb 使我家馒头走上了世界食品化道路。 从原先的简单的只有面粉, 现在我增加到了放这个还有wheat germ 现在又买了黑麦 鹰嘴豆粉 10谷物粉。

Loving it!

Posted by Reviewer2414714 on May 24, 2011

I've been adding this stuff to my smoothies and pretty much everything else I've made recently. Nice consistency and good taste.

Very satisfied

Posted by 5282925963632676531 on Jul 20, 2014

The package came promptly in a week, all packed and sealed properly. The extra spaces were packed with papers so that the goods are not crushed. Very good px too. Thanks I herb.

The best whole ground flaxseed meal!!

Posted by 4839620368890763680 on Jan 03, 2015

I have been using Bob's flaxseed meal for many years and I would not use anything but the best. I mainly use this to add to my homemade bread.

Perfect

Posted by 5247423916243112412 on May 14, 2014

Great flaxseed meal at a fair price.