• Reviews | English

Packaging is part of product

Posted by Reviewer3115999 on Oct 14, 2015

What good is a product if the packaging is bad. Like one reviewer, I am unhappy with the way Bob's Red Mill yelllow split peas was badly packaged. The bag was broken when I received it; more than half the peas were out of the bag and were in the box instead. I will not buy this brand again. The red lentils by Arrohead Mills was better packed. It will do good for iHerb to inspect the bags before they are packed to ensure they will be received intact by the customer.

yummy

Posted by HealthyIsHappy on Nov 28, 2011

yummy. wish they were organic.

liked it

Posted by Reviewer2466622 on Dec 01, 2011

liked it

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer2801978 on Feb 23, 2012

This has been a very positive purchase for me and I am a satisfied customer of IHerb.

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer1128681 on Mar 22, 2012

I used the peas in the soup and it was yummy!

Good soup makings

Posted by 5628658453189904159 on Mar 12, 2015

Have used the split peas in two recipes so far. They do require a bit of soaking, but that has always been the case with dried beans, peas, etc. My only concern was the packaging. One of the packages broke open in transit. That was due to the packaging by the manufacturer. The cellophane package was brittle and if the box it was in was dropped or roughly handled, I could see where it might break open. Didn't hurt the peas! When I finish my supply, will buy more.