T.J.

Posted by Reviewer3308919 on Oct 24, 2007

didn't seem to help much and was way to complicated to take

Don't bother

Posted by Reviewer1308721 on Jun 27, 2008

I did not get any relief at all. I found myself taking these quite frequently with no results. Save your money.

no effect

Posted by Reviewer1848502 on Aug 29, 2011

i took it for my allergy but it does not seem to take effect at all.

Does not relief real allergy symptoms!

Posted by Gladiator on Apr 25, 2013

Few weeks ago I got pretty bad allergy symptoms that probably caused by dust/tree pollen so I gave a try to this homeopathic remedy. However, after taking 1 pill per hour for 4 times my allergy symptoms seemed to become even worse so I had to stop taking these pills and take a real antihistamine medicine (Xyzal) that made the allergy symptoms to disappear in few hours. I can't recommend this product to any person who has clinically proven allergy - especially if you have severe allergy symptoms caused by tree pollen/dust/pet dander etc. I think the effectiveness of this product is based on a phenomenon called 'placebo' and therefore this remedy can't replace any real antihistamine medicine.

didn't notice any difference

Posted by Reviewer1928527 on Dec 29, 2011

Can't say that this helped much. I noticed a slight affect, but then it wore off within an hour.

No relief

Posted by Katarinatan on Apr 04, 2016

Doesn't work for allergies to per dander or duet mites. My husband had allergies one night and I gave him 12 pills in 5 sessions. But his throat and eyes remained as itchy. Will not be getting this anymore.