New To iHerb?

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Ms.

Posted by Reviewer1213552 on Jul 24, 2008

Great stuff! Works better than a scrip most of the time! Shipping was fast and ordering was easy! These three components will make me come back.

allergy medication

Posted by Reviewer2045882 on Oct 09, 2009

I have used this product for several years and found it to be very effective. I get relief from my itchy, watery eyes within fifteen minutes. It brings relief for other allergy symptons. I used to purchase it from Whole Foods (Winter Park), but they no longer carry it. As I live in the country receiving it by mail is more convenient.

Allergy Relief

Posted by Reviewer2957742 on Jun 02, 2010

This was the only thing that finally helped my daughter with her allergies. It worked and kept on working as a preventive. My only note is that after a month or so of usage, she complained of a slight burning sensation under tongue where pill is dissolved. But I believe she needs to drink water after taking it which she now does and we'll see if that takes care of that. I highly recommend this for most allergy symptoms and to be used year-round as a preventive.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2897600 on Jul 14, 2010

Really helps with the sneezing and itchy, watery eyes and nose. It also helps reduce my allergy attacks when I remember to use it. About the only thing it doesn't work for is when I can't breathe. That's when I have to go for Claritin-D, which I hate taking because it makes me jittery. But I still take Allergiemittel along with it because Claritin doesn't really do anything for my runny nose.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1824093 on Jan 28, 2012

I use Boericke & Tafel Allergy Relief, Allergiemittel for my 5yr old son who suffers from allergies, sinus and asthma. We love this product! my son does not complain about itchy eyes, or pain. Nasal congestion has lessen. His asthma symptoms were severe at nighttime and now he can sleep comfortably. Also, he is able to function in school because this product doesn't cause drowsiness.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »