Ms. K.Tafoya

Posted by Reviewer2002593 on May 12, 2008

Thank you for your prompt & timely service! As for the product itself...I've had prior experience with it and have found it to be effective for my allergies. Hence, the reason for the amount I ordered, which I found to be a more cost-effective way to go in my case. Thank you again and I do look forward to doing business with you in the future.

these are great

Posted by Reviewer2215250 on Jun 27, 2009

My husband loves this allergy relief, the other day he has like a cold I told him that looks like allergies more than cold, anyway he couln't breath because the congestion, then he took 1 pill each hour for 3 o 4 hours and no more congestion, so now anytime he gets congestion he takes 1 pill and gets better fast, without th side effects of allergies medicine

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer3166409 on Jan 01, 2011

Flu colds only lasy for 2 days relief in second. amazing.

Finally! Something that works!

Posted by Reviewer3342307 on Apr 02, 2007

After trying dozens of products over several years, I have finally found an allergy remedy that actually works. Conventional medicines have too many risky side effects but many of the "natural" remedies which are safe are useless. Allergiemittel really is effective and I'm sorry I didn't know about it years ago, but I'm grateful to have found it now.

allergy medication

Posted by Reviewer2045882 on Oct 09, 2009

I have used this product for several years and found it to be very effective. I get relief from my itchy, watery eyes within fifteen minutes. It brings relief for other allergy symptons. I used to purchase it from Whole Foods (Winter Park), but they no longer carry it. As I live in the country receiving it by mail is more convenient.

Highly recomend

Posted by Reviewer2092744 on Sep 08, 2012

allergy for dust, grass, this product is safe and very effective, take when needed only and works quickly.

The Best Alergy Relief Medicine

Posted by Reviewer2279254 on Apr 11, 2009

This is by far the best alergy relief medicine we have ever come accross. It is homeopathic and has no side effects. It is highly effective and wonderful to not have any groggy feeling from it.

Allergy relief

Posted by Reviewer2541093 on Jul 14, 2009

Thank you for your excellent service. I have used the product before and it gives me immediate relief from hay fever - ABSOLUTE MAGIC. I was delighted to find you on the internet as the product is no longer imported into the U.K.

I'll by it again.

Posted by Reviewer1651055 on May 11, 2011

Allergy Relief really helps to my son to stop running nose. 1 tablet before school and 1 after are enough.

Great