Great

Posted by Reviewer2768602 on Dec 22, 2008

My children suffer from allergies all season long. Unlike those other brands, this is all natural and I'm not scared to give them to my kids.

Ms.

Posted by Reviewer1213552 on Jul 24, 2008

Great stuff! Works better than a scrip most of the time! Shipping was fast and ordering was easy! These three components will make me come back.

Don't bother

Posted by Reviewer1308721 on Jun 27, 2008

I did not get any relief at all. I found myself taking these quite frequently with no results. Save your money.

Works Fast!

Posted by Reviewer2275189 on Jun 25, 2008

I kept meaning to try this and when I finally did - wow, it worked faster and better than I thought it would! TRY IT!

Boericke & Tafel Allergiemittel

Posted by Reviewer2428086 on Jun 23, 2008

Controls symptoms quickly and the product can be used every hour as needed. Interaction with other meds appear to be not a problem.

Best Allergy Relief Medicine on the Market---NO side effects---Very Effective!!!

Posted by Reviewer2438675 on May 26, 2008

I have been using this product for many years. My entire family uses it and we have recommended it to everyone we know. After I give it to someone to try, they always ask me where I got it because it works amazingly. They all have said the same thing......that it is remarkable at how well this product works for allergies. I highly recommend this product to everyone. Also, iHerb is a wonderful company to do business with. Prices are good and shipping is very quick. Never had a problem with them over the years.

Ms. K.Tafoya

Posted by Reviewer2002593 on May 12, 2008

Thank you for your prompt & timely service! As for the product itself...I've had prior experience with it and have found it to be effective for my allergies. Hence, the reason for the amount I ordered, which I found to be a more cost-effective way to go in my case. Thank you again and I do look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1733957 on Nov 05, 2007

Great Product works very fast

T.J.

Posted by Reviewer3308919 on Oct 24, 2007

didn't seem to help much and was way to complicated to take

Finally! Something that works!

Posted by Reviewer3342307 on Apr 02, 2007

After trying dozens of products over several years, I have finally found an allergy remedy that actually works. Conventional medicines have too many risky side effects but many of the "natural" remedies which are safe are useless. Allergiemittel really is effective and I'm sorry I didn't know about it years ago, but I'm grateful to have found it now.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »