Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2897600 on Jul 14, 2010

Really helps with the sneezing and itchy, watery eyes and nose. It also helps reduce my allergy attacks when I remember to use it. About the only thing it doesn't work for is when I can't breathe. That's when I have to go for Claritin-D, which I hate taking because it makes me jittery. But I still take Allergiemittel along with it because Claritin doesn't really do anything for my runny nose.

Allergy

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on Mar 29, 2009

I initially bought this for my son who suffers from allergies from time to time and other other over the counter products don't seem to work well. Now my whole family uses this for allergies. Works great no side effects at all.

So-so

Posted by Reviewer1544707 on Oct 24, 2011

Not exactly what I thought of it.

Not sure of its effectiveness

Posted by BIZ254 on Oct 09, 2012

Not sure of its effectiveness. Or maybe it is just not for me .

No relief

Posted by Katarinatan on Apr 04, 2016

Doesn't work for allergies to per dander or duet mites. My husband had allergies one night and I gave him 12 pills in 5 sessions. But his throat and eyes remained as itchy. Will not be getting this anymore.

didn't notice any difference

Posted by Reviewer1928527 on Dec 29, 2011

Can't say that this helped much. I noticed a slight affect, but then it wore off within an hour.

no effect

Posted by Reviewer1848502 on Aug 29, 2011

i took it for my allergy but it does not seem to take effect at all.

Does not relief real allergy symptoms!

Posted by Gladiator on Apr 25, 2013

Few weeks ago I got pretty bad allergy symptoms that probably caused by dust/tree pollen so I gave a try to this homeopathic remedy. However, after taking 1 pill per hour for 4 times my allergy symptoms seemed to become even worse so I had to stop taking these pills and take a real antihistamine medicine (Xyzal) that made the allergy symptoms to disappear in few hours. I can't recommend this product to any person who has clinically proven allergy - especially if you have severe allergy symptoms caused by tree pollen/dust/pet dander etc. I think the effectiveness of this product is based on a phenomenon called 'placebo' and therefore this remedy can't replace any real antihistamine medicine.

T.J.

Posted by Reviewer3308919 on Oct 24, 2007

didn't seem to help much and was way to complicated to take

Don't bother

Posted by Reviewer1308721 on Jun 27, 2008

I did not get any relief at all. I found myself taking these quite frequently with no results. Save your money.