July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Boericke & Tafel, Allergy Relief, Allergiemittel AllerAide, 40 Tablets

4 out of 5 based on 46 reviews

Allergy relief

Posted by Reviewer2541093 on Jul 14, 2009

Thank you for your excellent service. I have used the product before and it gives me immediate relief from hay fever - ABSOLUTE MAGIC. I was delighted to find you on the internet as the product is no longer imported into the U.K.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1171132 on Nov 27, 2009

This item really helps me and others I give it to

The Best Alergy Relief Medicine

Posted by Reviewer2279254 on Apr 11, 2009

This is by far the best alergy relief medicine we have ever come accross. It is homeopathic and has no side effects. It is highly effective and wonderful to not have any groggy feeling from it.

Ms.

Posted by Reviewer1213552 on Jul 24, 2008

Great stuff! Works better than a scrip most of the time! Shipping was fast and ordering was easy! These three components will make me come back.

Allergy Relief

Posted by Reviewer2957742 on Jun 02, 2010

This was the only thing that finally helped my daughter with her allergies. It worked and kept on working as a preventive. My only note is that after a month or so of usage, she complained of a slight burning sensation under tongue where pill is dissolved. But I believe she needs to drink water after taking it which she now does and we'll see if that takes care of that. I highly recommend this for most allergy symptoms and to be used year-round as a preventive.