July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Boericke & Tafel, Allergy Relief, Allergiemittel AllerAide, 40 Tablets

4 out of 5 based on 46 reviews

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2897600 on Jul 14, 2010

Really helps with the sneezing and itchy, watery eyes and nose. It also helps reduce my allergy attacks when I remember to use it. About the only thing it doesn't work for is when I can't breathe. That's when I have to go for Claritin-D, which I hate taking because it makes me jittery. But I still take Allergiemittel along with it because Claritin doesn't really do anything for my runny nose.

allergy medication

Posted by Reviewer2045882 on Oct 09, 2009

I have used this product for several years and found it to be very effective. I get relief from my itchy, watery eyes within fifteen minutes. It brings relief for other allergy symptons. I used to purchase it from Whole Foods (Winter Park), but they no longer carry it. As I live in the country receiving it by mail is more convenient.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1824093 on Jan 28, 2012

I use Boericke & Tafel Allergy Relief, Allergiemittel for my 5yr old son who suffers from allergies, sinus and asthma. We love this product! my son does not complain about itchy eyes, or pain. Nasal congestion has lessen. His asthma symptoms were severe at nighttime and now he can sleep comfortably. Also, he is able to function in school because this product doesn't cause drowsiness.

Good Product

Posted by AhMinYah on Feb 26, 2012

I've been taking this for 3 weeks. It's not a cure-all, but it helps. I cut each tablet into 4s because in homeopathy, the quantity can be quite small.

help

Posted by Reviewer2422569 on Jul 16, 2012

daughter relieve allergy symptoms.