Subtle results

Posted by Reviewer2656592 on Jan 30, 2012

Chronic back and shoulder pain. The product works slowly over a period of several hours. Doesn't smell and is not greasy. Fairly good results and good value. Worth a try, it helps ease pain but not dramatic results.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2966124 on Jun 16, 2011

Definitely relieved discomfort!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2596185 on Apr 01, 2011

Good product

Miracle cure

Posted by Reviewer1971429 on Mar 16, 2011

I call Arnica Gel by B&T the miracle cure for sore muscles. I recently strained my shoulder and immediately started with arnica. The pain doesn't disappear totally but it allows the shoulder to move and prepare for healing. It's the best and Iherb made the ordering easy and efficient.

Arniflora

Posted by Reviewer2052484 on Nov 05, 2010

This is the first time I have tried this product and it has reduced the time it takes to clear up these terrible bruises on my arms. I am glad it was recommended and will recommend it to others.

Arniflora

Posted by Reviewer1201325 on Aug 27, 2010

Of the arnica products I ahve tried so far - this one is the best. I use it to relieve tension from computer keyboard use all day and then hours of banjo playing at night.. I've had carpal in both hands and this prioduct is amazing in how it helps settle over used fingers.

I'm impressed

Posted by Reviewer1080448 on Jun 06, 2010

I'm using it right now on my overworked hand from too much gardening - the pain is gone!

Arnica Gel

Posted by Reviewer1677260 on May 07, 2010

very gentle to the skin and helps with sore muscles and has a pleasant scent.

Unexpected benefit.

Posted by Reviewer2865374 on Apr 27, 2010

I ordered Arniflora to see if it wold help with the bruises on my arms. It didn't help that much but it sure helped my aching shoulders. By the way, IHerb's service was outstanding and I will order again.

Arnica Gel from Boericke & Tafel

Posted by Reviewer2952591 on Mar 24, 2010

We have used this product before and were looking for a better price that what I could find at a store. Was also looking (and found it) in a larger size package. I found it to be the best price from a reliable source. It was shipped almost right away and I had it in just a few days. Very happy with both the produce and IHerb.com

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »