Boericke & Tafel, Arniflora, Arnica Gel, Topical Gel, 2.75 oz

Reviews 5-star

Important medicine chest item for at least 200 years.

Posted by Reviewer3045797 From Georgia on Mar 22, 2008

Never be without some arnica gel. It is a vital part of emergency care for injuries that cause bruises. Strains, sprains, sports injuries, blood blisters - all the things that you do to yourself if you're a klutz. I was watching a John Wayne movie once & a kid was in a fist fight & when it was over the John Wayne character says to the kid, 'come on, we better go get some arnica on that eye before it starts to swell up.'

topical gel

Posted by Reviewer2629246 From Oregon on Nov 15, 2007

works extremely well for arthritis pain in my fingers and joints.

Amazing product!!

Posted by Reviewer2419707 From Arizona on Jun 23, 2008

Bruises and sprains heal very quickly with this amazing natural product. The best Arnica product I have ever tried.

Wonderful Product - Have used it for years!

Posted by Reviewer2333135 From Texas on Jun 24, 2008

Our whole family has used this product for years! It works on burnes, new blisters, soreness, stiffness, bruises (it works wonders on toddler bumps and bruises). This is a staple in our medicine cabinet, bathroom and suitcase. I am so happy to find this product on iherb.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2809817 From Indiana on Jul 16, 2008

A friend suggested I try Arnica gel, and I am now on my second tube. This stuff is great and it works. It takes the bruise color away before it developes. Recently I was rough-housing with my dog and she jumped on my leg twice and scratched it pretty good. I rubbed the arnica gel on it and no bruise - only the scratch remained, which didn't look so bad w/o the bruise.