Important medicine chest item for at least 200 years.

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Mar 22, 2008

Never be without some arnica gel. It is a vital part of emergency care for injuries that cause bruises. Strains, sprains, sports injuries, blood blisters - all the things that you do to yourself if you're a klutz. I was watching a John Wayne movie once & a kid was in a fist fight & when it was over the John Wayne character says to the kid, 'come on, we better go get some arnica on that eye before it starts to swell up.'

topical gel

Posted by Reviewer2629246 on Nov 15, 2007

works extremely well for arthritis pain in my fingers and joints.

Amazing product!!

Posted by Reviewer2419707 on Jun 23, 2008

Bruises and sprains heal very quickly with this amazing natural product. The best Arnica product I have ever tried.

Great for bruises and surgery

Posted by Reviewer3215277 on Mar 31, 2007

I apply the gel on my daughter's skin immediately after she falls or bumps into something. She rarely gets bruises and if she does, it's almost not noticeable. I tried another brand and it didn't do the job. I'm loyal to B&T arnica get.

Pain Zapper & Bruise Reducer

Posted by Reviewer1298897 on Mar 02, 2012

An excellent product - always on hand at home and when traveling. Alleviates pain, swelling, and hastens reduction/elimination of bruise marks. Triflora (another product by this company) great for backache pain, too.

Arniflora Arnica Gel

Posted by Reviewer1976015 on Oct 13, 2011

Seems effective in relieving muscle and joint soreness and even pain from rheumatoid arthritis. Great non-greasy base absorbs well.

Very good!

Posted by 4803189725789271799 on Sep 16, 2012

I bruise VERY easily. This helps speed up the healing!

Wonderful Product - Have used it for years!

Posted by Reviewer2333135 on Jun 24, 2008

Our whole family has used this product for years! It works on burnes, new blisters, soreness, stiffness, bruises (it works wonders on toddler bumps and bruises). This is a staple in our medicine cabinet, bathroom and suitcase. I am so happy to find this product on iherb.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2809817 on Jul 16, 2008

A friend suggested I try Arnica gel, and I am now on my second tube. This stuff is great and it works. It takes the bruise color away before it developes. Recently I was rough-housing with my dog and she jumped on my leg twice and scratched it pretty good. I rubbed the arnica gel on it and no bruise - only the scratch remained, which didn't look so bad w/o the bruise.

Love the gel!

Posted by Reviewer2098189 on Feb 11, 2008

I love this product! It has worked well, not only for me, but also for many friends of mine. I keep it on hand for to help with bruising and strained or stiff muscles. It is part of my first aid kit that goes with our family where ever we go.