Important medicine chest item for at least 200 years.

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Mar 22, 2008

Never be without some arnica gel. It is a vital part of emergency care for injuries that cause bruises. Strains, sprains, sports injuries, blood blisters - all the things that you do to yourself if you're a klutz. I was watching a John Wayne movie once & a kid was in a fist fight & when it was over the John Wayne character says to the kid, 'come on, we better go get some arnica on that eye before it starts to swell up.'

topical gel

Posted by Reviewer2629246 on Nov 15, 2007

works extremely well for arthritis pain in my fingers and joints.

Amazing product!!

Posted by Reviewer2419707 on Jun 23, 2008

Bruises and sprains heal very quickly with this amazing natural product. The best Arnica product I have ever tried.

Great for bruises and surgery

Posted by Reviewer3215277 on Mar 31, 2007

I apply the gel on my daughter's skin immediately after she falls or bumps into something. She rarely gets bruises and if she does, it's almost not noticeable. I tried another brand and it didn't do the job. I'm loyal to B&T arnica get.

Pain Zapper & Bruise Reducer

Posted by Reviewer1298897 on Mar 02, 2012

An excellent product - always on hand at home and when traveling. Alleviates pain, swelling, and hastens reduction/elimination of bruise marks. Triflora (another product by this company) great for backache pain, too.

A1H

Posted by Reviewer1016771 on Sep 16, 2008

It would be difficult to continue to work without Arniflora. Healing comes fast with the use of this product.

hands & back

Posted by Reviewer1099195 on Sep 25, 2009

My husband is using this on his back and hands, it really seems to help. I work with Mixed Media art work all day, quilting, and sewing on beads. I use this on my hands/joints also. No residue on the fabrics I am working with.

arnica gel and its efficacy

Posted by Reviewer1606317 on Jun 15, 2010

I ordered more of this product simply because it works. Of course as anything else, I would not go as far as saying it is a panacea for my aches and pains but it is far superior, in my opinion, to any other analgesic based product on the market. At night, my shoulder aches severely sometimes that it keeps me from going to sleep. Enter here the use of arnica gel. Within minutes the pain subsides and I am able to fall asleep and feel no pain for many hours.Thus it relieves the pain and I can get a good night's sleep.It is definitely a product that I will keep on using. I give this product 5 stars.

no petroleum

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Mar 05, 2010

seems to work as well as weleda's without the petroleum, but probably requires refrigiration

Very good!

Posted by 4803189725789271799 on Sep 16, 2012

I bruise VERY easily. This helps speed up the healing!