Boericke & Tafel, Bronchitis & Asthma Aide, 100 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Shared these at work and co-worker is hooked!

Posted by Reviewer1788256 on Mar 21, 2011

These really work to stop a cough for two hours! Plus on the days when my asthma is acting up works. It seems to cut the conjestion at the same time. I took these and Boiron, Oscillococcinum for about two weeks and didn't end up with Bronchitis as usual. Kicked it myself without having to go to the Dr. and take a steriod as in the past. I also used my inhalers with this product. My co-worker had this cough that the inhaler wouldn't help, she tried these and was hooked! They stopped cough immediately and kept it away for two hours. She has never tried a natural product and now is telling others to try these.

Great for asthma cough and removing mucous

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on May 04, 2013

I tried this a month ago and have now bought enough for 6 months. This product is the best I have tried EVER. I have the type of asthma that has mucous buildup (bronchial) and Asthma preventers and medications don't help me that much. I take 2 in morning and 2 before bed and I now don't need the nebuliser at night. Thoroughly recommended for those that have bronchial mucus buildup. I gave some to a friend for her 4yo and he has been great at night since taking them. We are amazed at how good this product is and how much it is helping.

Boericke & Tafel, Bronchitis & Asthma Aide, 100 Tablets (BAT-14098)

Posted by Reviewer3302833 on Oct 28, 2008

This is an excellent product. I always keep it on hand when my kids get chest colds and it helps clear up mucous. It also helped when my one year old was diagnosed with asthma, and the doctor wanted to put him on medication. He has done fine with the homeopathic aids!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3030647 on Nov 19, 2008

I've been using it for a while and it helps to cut down on the need for an inhaler. I can really tell the difference!

REALLY works!

Posted by Reviewer1044371 on Jan 15, 2007

I've tried everything else and this is the ONLY thing that works. I live at 5,350 ft. in Prescott Arizona. The winter brings on the Asthma that was triggered the year I lived in Switzerland. This stuff REALLY works!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »