Shared these at work and co-worker is hooked!

Posted by Reviewer1788256 on Mar 21, 2011

These really work to stop a cough for two hours! Plus on the days when my asthma is acting up works. It seems to cut the conjestion at the same time. I took these and Boiron, Oscillococcinum for about two weeks and didn't end up with Bronchitis as usual. Kicked it myself without having to go to the Dr. and take a steriod as in the past. I also used my inhalers with this product. My co-worker had this cough that the inhaler wouldn't help, she tried these and was hooked! They stopped cough immediately and kept it away for two hours. She has never tried a natural product and now is telling others to try these.

Bronchitis & Asthma Aide

Posted by Reviewer1526937 on May 30, 2011

since taking this product, I've been using my inhaler less often and have less wheezing Great product!

Great for asthma cough and removing mucous

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on May 04, 2013

I tried this a month ago and have now bought enough for 6 months. This product is the best I have tried EVER. I have the type of asthma that has mucous buildup (bronchial) and Asthma preventers and medications don't help me that much. I take 2 in morning and 2 before bed and I now don't need the nebuliser at night. Thoroughly recommended for those that have bronchial mucus buildup. I gave some to a friend for her 4yo and he has been great at night since taking them. We are amazed at how good this product is and how much it is helping.

real magic

Posted by EgyptianTarekElagamy on Mar 24, 2015

This remedy works wonderfully for me! When I'm wheezing, I take one instead of my inhaler and a few minutes later my breathing is easy. If you use homeopathy according to the instructions, this will work. But a major asthma attack still requires an inhaler or even the emergency room.helping me with my allergies work as magic

REALLY works!

Posted by Reviewer1044371 on Jan 15, 2007

I've tried everything else and this is the ONLY thing that works. I live at 5,350 ft. in Prescott Arizona. The winter brings on the Asthma that was triggered the year I lived in Switzerland. This stuff REALLY works!

Boericke & Tafel, Bronchitis & Asthma Aide, 100 Tablets (BAT-14098)

Posted by Reviewer3302833 on Oct 28, 2008

This is an excellent product. I always keep it on hand when my kids get chest colds and it helps clear up mucous. It also helped when my one year old was diagnosed with asthma, and the doctor wanted to put him on medication. He has done fine with the homeopathic aids!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3030647 on Nov 19, 2008

I've been using it for a while and it helps to cut down on the need for an inhaler. I can really tell the difference!

great

Posted by Reviewer1405719 on Jul 27, 2009

been helping with decreasing asthma attacks.

Works well !

Posted by Reviewer1733293 on Jun 20, 2008

I would recommend the product, this really helps get the fleem and congestion out. Probably helps with the Asthma as it clears my chest out.

Bronchites & Asthma Aide!!!

Posted by Reviewer1752228 on Dec 02, 2009

work fast it help me alot with my asthma problem i will recomended to all people with this problem.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »