works great

Posted by Reviewer2826038 on Jul 10, 2015

Really helps my mother she takes one every time she has problems breathing due to asthma. It clears it right up. We are so happy to find something easy to use everyday when necessary.

real magic

Posted by EgyptianTarekElagamy on Mar 24, 2015

This remedy works wonderfully for me! When I'm wheezing, I take one instead of my inhaler and a few minutes later my breathing is easy. If you use homeopathy according to the instructions, this will work. But a major asthma attack still requires an inhaler or even the emergency room.helping me with my allergies work as magic

Definitely helps

Posted by 5117356689429139521 on Aug 06, 2014

Purchased these for my daughter and she started using them right away. They do help but do not eliminate the need for a rescue inhaler. She can go through a hand-held inhaler in a week so using it less often is an improvement. Thank you.

Stops me coughing

Posted by 5181817465424640131 on Jun 11, 2014

These tablets are perfect for me - 2 will stop me from coughing for about 4/5 hours. I cough when I'm tired and stressed - especially in a meeting where I need to be quiet! Also cough in places I visit in the VA countryside. Someone who noticed my problem and uses homeopathic remedies suggested these Bronchitis and Asthma tablets. I've been taking 2 in the morning when I know I'll be in trigger situations and this has stopped me coughing so far. I dont take them on a daily basis. I prefer an as needed approach. Would be interested in other people's experiences.

Seems very good

Posted by Reviewer3151892 on Jun 29, 2013

For a non medicinal option.

Great for asthma cough and removing mucous

Posted by 4921697260692442527 on May 04, 2013

I tried this a month ago and have now bought enough for 6 months. This product is the best I have tried EVER. I have the type of asthma that has mucous buildup (bronchial) and Asthma preventers and medications don't help me that much. I take 2 in morning and 2 before bed and I now don't need the nebuliser at night. Thoroughly recommended for those that have bronchial mucus buildup. I gave some to a friend for her 4yo and he has been great at night since taking them. We are amazed at how good this product is and how much it is helping.

Boericke Asthma aide

Posted by Reviewer2346830 on Nov 16, 2012

Haven`t needed yet

I DONT KNOW

Posted by Reviewer2308824 on Oct 17, 2012

AT FIRST WAS A MIRACLE...I HAD A RELIEF VERY QUICKLY..AFTER ONE WEEK DIDNT WORK LIKE THE BEGINNING..!!I WILL CONTINUE USE IT

Better than mainstream medication

Posted by 4997667594688049953 on Sep 05, 2012

Very useful - seems to take the edge off the wheeze - remembering to take it before/after food or drink is important for it to work properly.

Bronchitis and Congestion Relief

Posted by 5487735843693825303 on May 21, 2012

This product is great! I was having an issue all winter with some mild congestion. These tablets were super-helpful and cleared it up almost overnight.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »