B&T keeps my son out of the hospital

Posted by Reviewer2527666 on Sep 18, 2008

My son is a severe asthmatic and every year we had to go to the hospital for at least an over night stay, usually by ambulance. Ever since trying this on him we haven't had a trip there. If he shows signs of a bronchial infection I start him on the more severe cough instructions. I don't wait until he is coushing until he throws up. I recommend this med to everyone I know that has asthmatic children. Great Poduct!!

The only thing that works to clear up stubborn phlegm

Posted by gabemom on May 26, 2011

My 3 years old boy has been having phlegm for a while since he has a cold a few months back.. The cold went away, but the phlegm was still around. I brought him to the pediatrician and they all say the same thing about him.. mild asthma and prescribed the horrible ventolin/pulmicort/arbuterol/flixotide in a accuhaler. Not only those drugs don't work on him, it made him cranky. He definitely doesn't have the asthma, as there are no other symptoms of asthma (he doesn't lose his appetite, he can run without having shortness of breath, breath normally during night sleep). So I switch to this and within 5 days, his phlegm disappeared!

Highly effective

Posted by Reviewer1815598 on Nov 01, 2010

I bought it for my daughter, but decided not to give it to her due to the alcohol content. I used it myself recently and was astonished at its effectiveness. So far this is the most effective natural medication I have used for a cold.

Everyone should have one in the cupboard!

Posted by Reviewer1130109 on Feb 18, 2009

This really is quite effective, my 4 yr. ol daughter had a cough that had been going on 3 weeks with no sign of a let up. Gave her this for 2 days and the cough was no more! Have since recommended it to friends and subsequently bought if for them.

Past great product!!

Posted by Reviewer1572726 on Feb 07, 2008

Excellent product!!! Helps prevent asthma/allergy symptoms from getting more symptomatic.

Best children's cough medicine!

Posted by Reviewer1363563 on Dec 07, 2009

This medicine is honey based and works well for my children! I usually only have to give one dose when they have a cough even though you can give it up to every 2 hours. The most I have had to give them is 2 in a night.

Soothing and fast acting

Posted by Reviewer3014224 on Dec 11, 2009

Works great for my asthmatic son. Whenever his inhaler isn't working fast enough to relieve the inflamation this does. Soothing.

Really good!

Posted by Reviewer2231421 on Apr 12, 2012

My 3 years old daughter was used to have mild asthma and bronchitis after a cold. We used western medicine including inhale & oral medicine and Chinese medicine but it took over 1 month to recover. Besides, her bad cough kept coming back after a few days. She was getting harder and harder to recover. We were very worried that her health got worsen. When she used B&T cough syrup the first time, I found she coughed more in the first 2 days. The phelgm was loosen and was coughing out to her throat. On the 3rd day, her cough was less and on the 5th day, her cough was gone. I found it is more effective to use at almost end of a cold and use it with olive leaf / Umcka. Now it takes less than 10 days to recover fully from a cold. Very satisfied with it.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1305746 on Oct 14, 2008

This stuff worked better than OTC medicines we used when my son had a bronchial infection that lasted 5 weeks!!!

Really Works

Posted by Reviewer1537793 on Dec 12, 2007

I really like this product. It works quickly and does not make the kids drowsy or fussy.