Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1517493 on Nov 25, 2011

This cough mixture is really good for me! I was coughing very badly & after a few days my cough got better! One thing I don't like about this is the bottle! Everytime I pour out the syrup, it will be on the bottle as well.

Great for coughs!

Posted by Reviewer2236407 on Aug 09, 2011

My three kids use it any time they feel a cough coming on. They also like the cherry flavor.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer1908196 on Nov 08, 2010

It helpped my son to reduce his caugh. It takes time to work but I like the fact that has honey in it since we are SCD...seems nautral with heatlhy ingredients...and the service from iherb is excellent once more..thank you

Soothing

Posted by Reviewer2220010 on Oct 13, 2010

This natural cough syrup is soothing and somewhat reduces coughing. Tastes good. Can tell it has some healthy ingredients.

The only cough syrup that works

Posted by Reviewer1588417 on Dec 14, 2009

This is the only cough medicine I have EVER given my children that has helped at all. It tastes good & works well, and has none of those scary ingredients that has had many children's medicines pulled off the shelves.

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1386476 on Dec 20, 2008

We've used this a few times and it seems to stop the coughing. Esp. in my son with asthma. Takes a little time to work. I definately like using this better than traditional cough syrups. I will probably buy this again.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2089813 on Jan 10, 2008

My son actually didn't mind taking this cough medicine. It seemed to work well.

not as good as I thought

Posted by Reviewer2443080 on May 29, 2011

It did not help, gave to my baby for a 5 days, but it hardly helped.

it works sometimes

Posted by Reviewer2426904 on Dec 14, 2011

This does work but occasionly it makes no difference. I am still testing this out.

tricky thing

Posted by Reviewer2473632 on Aug 31, 2012

well, how to say...it's not bad, but it helped only a short period of time. First impression was very good - I felt i found a perfect syrup, but longer we were taking it, less helpful it appeared to be. I ended up looking for other options.