great stuff!!

Posted by 5280323275960905932 on Jan 23, 2016

I'm going on 8 months of TSW ( topical steroid withdrawal) this has been a life saver! I've been using now for 2 months and as a health coach I feel confident to recommend to my clients who also suffer. It really helps tremendously on the itching. I buy this from iherb 8-10 tubes at a time because it's on 1/4 of my body. Best results is to do your bath soak with Epsom salt, oatmeal and apply creme at least 2-3x a day. I hope this was helpful.

Helps a lot

Posted by 5674053777592536999 on Jan 12, 2016

Helps to improve the skin, lowers irritation

cd

Posted by 4637609618773114511 on Jun 07, 2015

Have'nt tried yet for the granddaughter also.

力推

Posted by LeeKHH on Mar 06, 2015

我有異位性皮膚炎,空氣太差就容易復發,很容易長濕疹,這支藥膏確實是有效果的。 補充:後來又陸續買了幾次,很有效的濕疹藥膏

very helpful

Posted by 5367463679135119079 on Jan 04, 2015

good

Great alternative to hydrocortisone

Posted by 4943887263208897998 on Jul 12, 2014

This cream is good for so many things; from bug bites to rashes. It's plant based, which makes it a much better choice than steroid-based creams. I've used this brand for some years on occasion, and have never been disappointed. Try it. I think you'll be pleased.

Husband's favorite

Posted by 5136296439208907932 on Apr 05, 2014

My husband has allergy and medicine induced rashes and hives.He was happy to find a healthy alternative to what he's been using, that works.

amazing- worked like a charm

Posted by 5438416337194100686 on Dec 19, 2013

Works better than hydrocortisone cream,, I recommend you give Florasone a try!

Best cream for rashes

Posted by Reviewer1372230 on Oct 01, 2013

This cream is amazing. I had a rash that started under my arm, from my arm being in a sling and me being unable to shower, and somehow the rash was spreading over large areas of my body. Hydrocortisone cream did nothing to stop it. I was desperate for a cure. After seeing the great reviews, I bought Florasone. This cream totally cleared up the rash (and stopped the itch) within a couple of days, and the relief started very quickly after the first application. It was like a miracle cure for my rash. I will not be without this product in my medicine cabinet. I would rate the drug store hydrocortisone cream 1/10 for effectiveness, and Florasone 10/10. It helped that much.

Excellent treatment for skin irritations

Posted by Reviewer2501698 on Jul 09, 2013

This amazing cream seems to heal skin irritations with only a couple of applications. I have used it under arms and on dry, itchy patches elsewhere. It even soothes poison oak.