很好用的产品

Posted by Reviewer1819402 on Jul 06, 2012

妊娠期湿气,肚子痒,用了这款药膏,能快速止痒,吸收也很快,不会油腻。我婆婆皮肤容易过敏,晚上睡觉大面积皮肤痒,给她用了此款药膏后,说也不痒了。会再次购买!

Natural alternative to Cortisone.

Posted by Reviewer2823587 on Jan 27, 2009

I was always afraid to use cortisone cream on my son's face after several dermatologist visits..for seborric dermatitis.. I have tried many other facial medications that only worsened or did not help at all.. I hope they never quit selling this product..It keeps his dermatitis under control.. and is all I use now..

It works for me!

Posted by calendula on Jan 23, 2010

I suffer from eczema, especially on my hands, around my mouth and on my neck. The Florasone cream helps me, I feel that the thick, itchy skin becomes softer and less itchy and irritated. Cortisone creams are more effective to me than Florasone, but I try to avoid cortisone because of the side effects. If you or your child suffer from eczema, I recommend you give Florasone a try! As some other customers wrote, the contents is not listed on the package because they are afraid that other companys will try to copy their formula. I e-mailed them and asked if the product contains any parabens or mineral oils, and it does not.

Itch gets worse after an hour

Posted by Reviewer1914306 on Oct 16, 2011

I have contact dermatitis triggered by sun exposure. In its initial stages the skin gets VERY itchy and I reliably apply Pinetarsol lotion/gel and rinse with cold water after 5 mins. When unable to do something so elaborate (eg when away from a bathroom) I need to use a topical cream. Florasone works fast to stop the itchiness, but when it wears off (after 1-2hrs) it comes back WITH A VENGANCE -worse than before! I have a similar experience with Hydrocortisone creams, and I would not reorder this one.

The ONLY thing that cleared small eczema patch - IT WORKS!

Posted by thesvetlana on Oct 19, 2010

NOTHING else worked (cortisone creams and calendula creams) but this 3-4 times a day; it cleared up within 3-5 days. Love this! THIS STUFF WORKS!

help

Posted by Reviewer2176188 on Dec 25, 2010

helpme on a itches on my legs and very satisfy on the results ,,,,thanks so much

very very good!

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Jan 23, 2011

cured the very stubborn eczema I had on my elbows in just 2 days. 4 stars because the ingredients are not listed, but whatever they put in it, it does work for mild eczema!

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1749325 on Aug 04, 2012

Am chemically sensitive and cannot use any prescription or OTC skin products. Florasone has been an amazing gift! Since I react severely to insect bites and can't use anything, I thought I'd give this a try. Instant results with no chemical effect. I use it for rashes, bites, irritations -- in all uses, it works to stop the irritation AND resolve the problem, many times within minutes. Have suggested it to clients and am stockpiling it for stocking stuffers for the holiday. Since we live in a mosquito-infested area, I keep a tube in every room! Anyone who mentions a "boo-boo", I whip out a tube! Years ago I was prescribed a powerful cortisone cream that cost $84 AFTER insurace paid its share, and I couldn't stand it on my skin. The cost of this wonderful cream is worth giving it a try.

It works.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Jan 08, 2009

I've been gettin a rash on my chest and back. Don't know why. But this cream gets rid of the itch right away, and the rash looks significantly better overnight.

Am satisfied with this product

Posted by myoungpepper on Nov 14, 2008

I bought this product to see if it would help with a rash I have on my thigh. It hasn't gotten rid of it yet, but seems to be slowly helping. Have only been using it a couple of weeks, so am willing to give it more time. Although the rash isn't gone yet, it has helped to alleviate the itching that came with it. I am please with the results I've gotten and would recommend this to others with similar issues. Great company to do business with too!