Helps me with eczema

Posted by Reviewer2640889 on Sep 17, 2010

Great product! I feel immediate relief with my eczema after applying it! I would definately buy again.

Boericke & Tafel Florasone cream

Posted by Reviewer1312010 on Jun 24, 2011

I bought a few tubes of this since I use it every day and have for several years. Very satisfactory for anyone that works with their hands and they need some tender loving care.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2167751 on Jul 14, 2011

This is a very good cream. my child has atopic dermatitis, the cream really helped from his wounds.

This Stuff Works!

Posted by Reviewer2674289 on Jul 28, 2011

Apparently, most toddlers will develop an eczema rash at some time before they are 4 years old. My daughter is 3 and she developed a very bad rash. The doctor prescribed a cortisone cream for her but we had to apply it all over her body, and the rash kept returning. In any case, we would have preferred to use something natural and harmless with no risk of side-effects. Florasone proved to be very effective in addressing this problem. After a couple of days it was completely gone and in 2 months it has returned mildly only once. Basically - its a fantastic product and iHerb sell it for a great price.

Always does the trick!

Posted by Reviewer2495761 on Aug 04, 2011

Best product, best price!

Excellent store and product

Posted by Reviewer2413214 on Sep 05, 2011

Excellent product for rashes, more effective than cortisone cream. Non-greasy, pleasant to use. Great prices and shipping costs, very fast shipping.

Very pleased: stops the itching

Posted by Reviewer1791709 on Oct 20, 2011

I haven't been using the product long enough to comment on the reduction of the rash, but nothing has stopped the itching (and therefore scratching) as effectively as this product. That alone led me to giving this product a well-deserved 5 stars.

good cream

Posted by Reviewer3331936 on Nov 27, 2011

good cream

in new mexico with allergies

Posted by Reviewer2371188 on Dec 04, 2011

this product works great for skin flare ups of assorted causes

good

Posted by Reviewer2876333 on Dec 10, 2011

good