Gentle and effective cough suppressant. Highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer1928968 on Nov 02, 2014

My mother and I decided to try this and we both are very pleased. It works fast and helps her sleep. I tried it myself recently and it's the best I have ever used, much better than prescription. Gentle and effective cough suppressant. It's all natural with herbs and words^^. Highly recommend

Seems to work, not a bad taste

Posted by Reviewer2579171 on Aug 02, 2014

I have a chronic cough due to the heart medications I have to take. I don't like taking strong medications. Decided to try this and am very pleased. It doesn't taste bad at all. Also, it's a good price. I did wake up about 1:00 a.m. and was coughing so I took another small dose and went back to sleep. And, it stopped the dry tickle that was coughing me to cough right away. I'm going to order some more as I always want to have this on hand.

Better than any other cough syrup I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1273001 on Jul 06, 2014

During a bout of bronchitis my doctor gave me a prescription cough syrup which did absolutely nothing for my cough. I decided to try a more natural approach and ordered this cough syrup. I was finally able to sleep through the night! I hate the taste of cough syrup, but this has a pleasant taste and enables a good night's sleep.

maybe good

Posted by 5655589389506406989 on Feb 09, 2013

I haven't tried it.

Effective cough syrup and more

Posted by 4891242707527601535 on Jan 10, 2013

Gentle and effective cough suppressant and expectorant. I felt it helped with all head symptoms of cold/flu with no drugged feeling. Used it during the day

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Jan 06, 2012

Same old story: had the flu, couldn't sleep because of coughing. I take this and my coughing subsides and can get some sleep. Doesn't taste like cough syrup - good.

take for every cough

Posted by Reviewer1927585 on Jan 04, 2012

works awesome, take for everytime!

pretty good

Posted by bbchris on Jul 04, 2011

I use this at nighttime and it helps me to sleep

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1705774 on Jun 09, 2011

A friend turned me on to this after she was shocked when I was using a commercial brand, as I try to live clean with healthy products

Recommend to Anyone.

Posted by Reviewer1130287 on Apr 04, 2011

I really liked how when you drank this syrup, it gave a warm sensation. Kinda when you take a sip of red wine. Works great.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »