Best cough syrup ever!

Posted by Reviewer1219239 on Oct 13, 2009

I bought this for my mothers chronic cough caused by her antihypertensive. It works fast and helps her sleep.Her M.D. is pleased with it too. I tried it myself recently and it's the best I have ever used, much better that prescription or otc cough medicines.

IT WORKS GREAT!!!

Posted by Reviewer1234987 on Dec 27, 2006

Finally a way to get a good night's sleep with a cold. It was a dream come true to find this product.

works wonders

Posted by Reviewer2882800 on Feb 05, 2008

Calms in seconds, greatest nighttime relief ever Highly recommend Love that it's all natural with herbs and words I can pronounce.

I sleep with this.

Posted by Reviewer3044580 on Jan 20, 2009

It (sounds gross) but this thins my mucous so that I do not awaken with choking coughs.

Boericke & Tafel nighttime cough Syrup

Posted by Reviewer1153068 on Aug 19, 2008

This product is a wonderful alternative to regular cough syrups which have horrible tastes and don't work as well. It really does aid in the sleep process. Very soothing!

only thing that has worked

Posted by Reviewer2135589 on Dec 09, 2009

i ahve a son who had allergy like coughes. this is the only thing htat works!!! he usually coughs and ocughs all night if i give him anything else he coughs til he trows it up. this works like a charm!!!

Cough, Cough and Cough NO MORE!

Posted by Reviewer1169453 on Jan 27, 2011

Having a pretty pro-longed case of bronchitis, bought this formula and slept like a baby! Halleleujah!

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3351687 on Jul 13, 2008

Another great product...this will always be in my medicine cabinet!

Nighttime cough syrup by B&T

Posted by Reviewer1363563 on Jul 24, 2008

This has been the most effective cough syrup for my fmaily! Honey is the key ingredient. Not the best taste but very effective.

Beth Super

Posted by Reviewer1912195 on Oct 19, 2007

I have use this product for many years and it's the only cough medicine that works.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »