Seems to work, not a bad taste

Posted by Reviewer2579171 on Aug 02, 2014

I have a chronic cough due to the heart medications I have to take. I don't like taking strong medications. Decided to try this and am very pleased. It doesn't taste bad at all. Also, it's a good price. I did wake up about 1:00 a.m. and was coughing so I took another small dose and went back to sleep. And, it stopped the dry tickle that was coughing me to cough right away. I'm going to order some more as I always want to have this on hand.

Cough, Cough and Cough NO MORE!

Posted by Reviewer1169453 on Jan 27, 2011

Having a pretty pro-longed case of bronchitis, bought this formula and slept like a baby! Halleleujah!

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3351687 on Jul 13, 2008

Another great product...this will always be in my medicine cabinet!

Nighttime cough syrup by B&T

Posted by Reviewer1363563 on Jul 24, 2008

This has been the most effective cough syrup for my fmaily! Honey is the key ingredient. Not the best taste but very effective.

Beth Super

Posted by Reviewer1912195 on Oct 19, 2007

I have use this product for many years and it's the only cough medicine that works.

Helped at one dose

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 26, 2012

This was helpful when took one dose, but felt more breathless when increased to two doses. So being homoeopathic, one dose may be enough.

works

Posted by Katarinatan on Nov 11, 2012

I got this for my mom. Seems to work for her

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Jan 06, 2012

Same old story: had the flu, couldn't sleep because of coughing. I take this and my coughing subsides and can get some sleep. Doesn't taste like cough syrup - good.

Recommend to Anyone.

Posted by Reviewer1130287 on Apr 04, 2011

I really liked how when you drank this syrup, it gave a warm sensation. Kinda when you take a sip of red wine. Works great.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1705774 on Jun 09, 2011

A friend turned me on to this after she was shocked when I was using a commercial brand, as I try to live clean with healthy products

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »