Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer3162223 on Oct 07, 2009

This sports gel really works! Whenever I apply it on any tired , strained or sprained muscle, an immediate sense of wellbeing and relaxation is felt in the affected area! Highly recommended for all people who suffer from sports injuries!

Sports Gel for Trauma

Posted by Reviewer1609115 on Jun 20, 2009

Anyone who is into Exercise or Sports should have this product in the Medicine Cabinet.

I've used tons of muscle joint ointments

Posted by Reviewer2747948 on May 28, 2009

And a lot of homeopathic type ointments, but when I just started with this product I could feel such an improvement. Almost like a healing of the areas. This product is #1 on my list of products I use.

Very Effective

Posted by Reviewer3172867 on Apr 01, 2009

Excellent

Sports Gel is great!

Posted by Reviewer1544082 on Mar 30, 2009

It is the only thing I have found that helps my chronic back pain, along with any other aches and pains I develop!

Great Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2548648 on Mar 02, 2009

This cream is great. Love it. Makes sore muscles and joints feel better.

The Best Pain Medication for sore muscles!

Posted by Reviewer2574712 on Oct 10, 2008

This product may cost a bit more although when you get it here it's much less expensive than in the stores, works so well when I have muscle strain or pain that I would pay much more for it. I prefer to use natural products whenever I can because we have so many toxins in our environment as it is that to use less seems the sensible thing to do.

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2279653 on Jul 11, 2008

I have used this product before and it is an excellent product to stop sprain and help them heal faster. It is much better than the menthol rubs in the store.

Boericke & Tafel Sports Gel for Trauma

Posted by Reviewer2199139 on Jul 02, 2008

This is the greatest thing since sliced bread! The whole family uses it from old injuries to sore muscles from running or working out.

Not a miracle cure but it WORKS

Posted by Reviewer1760498 on Apr 13, 2008

The Boericke & Tafel gels (all of them not just the sports gel) are in a witch hazel base, which absorbs quickly, leaves no stickiness, has no bad skin affects (as do petroleum jelly or mineral oil bases) and is very effective. It takes about 3 days of use to really feel better, but after 3 days use you suddenly realize that the pain is gone. Good for sport injuries, muscle strains and sprains, carpal tunnel, arthritis, and anything that makes you ache. Also try the Triflora Arthritis gel, and their Arnica gel.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »