Boericke & Tafel, SssstingStop, Natural Gel with Citronella, Topical Gel, 2.75 oz

this really works

Posted by Reviewer3218974 on Apr 25, 2010

This product is an old faithful: it can really make a difference especially for children who cannot help scratching those mosquito bites. I don't scratch but I hate to itch and this takes that all away. Great

Amazing!! it really does work

Posted by Reviewer1602547 on Jun 13, 2010

I got my first mosquito bite this summer. Normally my mosquito bites swell up huge, and last for weeks. I didn't get to apply the product until about 12 hours after I noticed the mosquito bite, because I didn't notice the bite until I got to work. Anyways I applied after work, and literally the itching went away, and the bite was totally gone within 2 days. I am stocking up on this as soon as it is back in stock at iherb.

Amazing results - even on wasp sting

Posted by Reviewer1240274 on Nov 29, 2010

This product is incredible. I was stung by a wasp and I put some of this on the sting, within 15 minutes, no pain...also works good on mosquito bites.

Boericke & Tafel, sting stop insect gel with citrolella

Posted by Reviewer3173285 on Jun 19, 2008

I've been using this product for a few years. I'm allergic to spider bites and this was the only solution to the stinging and itching I suffered. I didn't want to use steroid creams and this gel works great. It takes the sting and itch away immediately upon application, and I don't fear over using it.

Very Effective Product

Posted by Reviewer2360312 on Nov 06, 2011

After reading the numerous reviews, I decided to try this product as I am always targeted by mosquitos during our balmy Australian summer evenings and immediately come out in large welts and extreme itching. This product not just soothes but STOPS the itching and the welts went down 10 minutes after application. Will definitely be purchasing this product again!!