good

Posted by Reviewer1340097 on Jun 20, 2012

works on most insect bites

Amazing

Posted by Ronroy on Jul 10, 2012

Bug bites bother me for weeks. Not any more. This stuff really works.

GREAT !

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

I tried several bug bite products but no relieve. It took weeks before the pain, itch and swelling disappeared. I was a little sceptical about SssstingStop but it's really GREAT !! Within a few days the pain, itch and swelling are gone !! Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Very Effective Product

Posted by Reviewer2360312 on Nov 06, 2011

After reading the numerous reviews, I decided to try this product as I am always targeted by mosquitos during our balmy Australian summer evenings and immediately come out in large welts and extreme itching. This product not just soothes but STOPS the itching and the welts went down 10 minutes after application. Will definitely be purchasing this product again!!

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Dec 19, 2011

This stops the itch and sting of insects and hives. It's a fine product.

great also for skin irritation!

Posted by gallbladdertreatment on Sep 04, 2013

i had an irritation at my armpit due to the deodorant i was using and i had an annoyed itch and pain. After 3 applies of this cream there the itch and pain started to dissappear.Great product at a great price. Thank you iherb!

Very effective natural insect gel

Posted by Reviewer1562837 on Mar 07, 2015

Stops itching immediately!

Must have!!!

Posted by 4987826684128720180 on Mar 12, 2015

This is a must have, especially if u have kids that are allergic to mosquito bites!!my kid has awful reactions on bites, and this is the first thing that helps prevent getting bad!!

It is a great gel and natural~

Posted by Reviewer1928968 on Aug 14, 2015

Stops itching immediately! indect or mosquito bite~

No longer afraid of being outside!

Posted by 5339673723324303090 on May 24, 2016

Left unattended, if I get bitten by a midge (soft-bodied black biting insect, smaller than mozzies), the site of the bite becomes a ridiculously enormous hot, swollen, tortuously itchy welt. The irritation lasts for a couple of weeks, and sometimes scars. Certainly puts me off spending time outdoors. Enter my saviour, SssstingStop - if I manage to get some of this gel on within a few minutes of being bitten, the irritation reduces almost immediately, and with repeat applications a few times a day, within a couple of days has essentially disappeared. Needless to say, I decant a small amount into a little vial which I take with me wherever I go! I was a little hesitant at first, being a bit dubious about the efficacy of "homeopathic" remedies - but having tried this stuff first hand now, I'm a firm believer. I don't care whether it's the minute amount of "active" ingredient, or the "carrier" ingredients in the gel, all I care is that it works.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »