Ssssting stop

Posted by Reviewer1417983 on Jul 22, 2009

Works immediately to stop itching from insect bites. Soothes irritation and has a light scent.

Very, very nice!

Posted by Reviewer1480381 on May 15, 2011

my daughter all the bites swell to epic proportions (it is allergic), but this gel instantly relieves swelling and severe itching. All passes for 1,5-2 minutes. For us it is a real salvation!

Must have!!!

Posted by 4987826684128720180 on Mar 12, 2015

This is a must have, especially if u have kids that are allergic to mosquito bites!!my kid has awful reactions on bites, and this is the first thing that helps prevent getting bad!!

No longer afraid of being outside!

Posted by 5339673723324303090 on May 24, 2016

Left unattended, if I get bitten by a midge (soft-bodied black biting insect, smaller than mozzies), the site of the bite becomes a ridiculously enormous hot, swollen, tortuously itchy welt. The irritation lasts for a couple of weeks, and sometimes scars. Certainly puts me off spending time outdoors. Enter my saviour, SssstingStop - if I manage to get some of this gel on within a few minutes of being bitten, the irritation reduces almost immediately, and with repeat applications a few times a day, within a couple of days has essentially disappeared. Needless to say, I decant a small amount into a little vial which I take with me wherever I go! I was a little hesitant at first, being a bit dubious about the efficacy of "homeopathic" remedies - but having tried this stuff first hand now, I'm a firm believer. I don't care whether it's the minute amount of "active" ingredient, or the "carrier" ingredients in the gel, all I care is that it works.

Very effective natural insect gel

Posted by Reviewer1562837 on Mar 07, 2015

Stops itching immediately!

N Downing

Posted by Reviewer1751915 on Mar 28, 2008

I found this product to be extremely soothing for existing mosquito bites etc. and intend to try using it as a repellant also next time, as the consistency allows for ease of application, which is not always the case with other brands. I also found that the smell of it acts as aromatherapy!

Works great even on allergy shot injection sites

Posted by Reviewer1800425 on Sep 22, 2010

It works great on existing bites (best if you apply it as soon as possible), but I also tried it applying it on the injection site after getting my allergy shots, and it is amazing! No more swelling and itching the next day. All my friends with kids are now hooked on it!

It is a great gel and natural~

Posted by Reviewer1928968 on Aug 14, 2015

Stops itching immediately! indect or mosquito bite~

ssssting stop

Posted by Reviewer1983368 on Mar 25, 2011

it works for my kids!

GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Dec 19, 2011

This stops the itch and sting of insects and hives. It's a fine product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »