Good product

Posted by Reviewer3031935 on Sep 04, 2010

Good product at a great price. This works on my insect bites.

Amazing!! it really does work

Posted by Reviewer1602547 on Jun 13, 2010

I got my first mosquito bite this summer. Normally my mosquito bites swell up huge, and last for weeks. I didn't get to apply the product until about 12 hours after I noticed the mosquito bite, because I didn't notice the bite until I got to work. Anyways I applied after work, and literally the itching went away, and the bite was totally gone within 2 days. I am stocking up on this as soon as it is back in stock at iherb.

this really works

Posted by Reviewer3218974 on Apr 25, 2010

This product is an old faithful: it can really make a difference especially for children who cannot help scratching those mosquito bites. I don't scratch but I hate to itch and this takes that all away. Great

EXCELLENT product! Fast working

Posted by bbchris on Oct 18, 2009

This is excellent! I use it for my children and also myself. You only need a little bit. Great product. Wish I had found it years earlier!!

Works great

Posted by Reviewer3060548 on Sep 25, 2009

Very effectively stops the itch from mosquito bites. Our whole family uses it during the summer.

Ssssting stop

Posted by Reviewer1417983 on Jul 22, 2009

Works immediately to stop itching from insect bites. Soothes irritation and has a light scent.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1656283 on Jul 05, 2009

I tend to get mosquito and flea bites during the summer months and they itch like crazy. I have used calamine lotion, hydrocortisone cream, and other anti-itch gels with very little to no success. I was desperate to find something that can give me some relief for several bites I had and after reading the reviews for Ssssting Stop I decided to try it. I'm glad I did! I just massage the gel into the affected area and then put medical tape over it. It takes a few minutes to work but after that the itch is gone for hours on end. Best anti-itch gel I've tried thus far!

Sting Stop Insect Gel

Posted by Reviewer1609115 on Jun 20, 2009

I have been using this product for years and found it to be excellent. A must have wile hiking.

B and T Sting Stop Insect Gel

Posted by Reviewer2600847 on Jan 13, 2009

This gel is great for any skin irritation whether from bug bites or other cause. It stops burning or itching. Works best if it is applied to bug bites soon after they occur.

Dealing with Insect Bites

Posted by Reviewer2828493 on Sep 26, 2008

I've been using sting stop for years for insect bites because it really stops the itch right away. It's a great product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »