Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1535395 on Oct 09, 2014

This is a really great product. I suffer from a painful shoulder and elbow, and the Arnica Gel provides relief for several hours, with the mess caused by other products.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2697166 on May 30, 2014

This is a staple for the medicine cabinet. ----Wouldn't you know, i injured my foot when I was out of arnica gel. I bit the bullet and suffered needlessly. Finally ordered the gel and then within a couple of days of using it, I had huge relief. The bruise covered half my foot and I was having nerve issues as well. The gel healed it all up very quickly.

Fantastic

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Apr 26, 2014

Again a great product fantastic for helping with aches & pains you get for over doing it in the garden etc

A must have!

Posted by 5028985750269211893 on Oct 08, 2013

I have two boys...and there is not a day without putting some arnica on their bumps :)

Arnica

Posted by Reviewer1623885 on Oct 03, 2012

Wonderful. Constantly in our first aid kit.

It works! Fast and safe!

Posted by Reviewer1974985 on Aug 02, 2012

It really works, I don't know how it does! I tried with many problems already, and it heals everything in miracle way. I'm amazed, I've never got relief that quick. Definitely a must have.

must have for inflammatory conditions

Posted by naturalrecovery on Jun 08, 2012

Although this is for bruises and cases with no broken skin, I have used it on all kinds of cuts. It does contain alcohol, which preserves the natural arnica flower extract, so I have grabbed it in times of emergency for cuts. My mother-in-law had end stage liver disease with the horrible bruising under the skin, and this gel alleviated most of the ugly purple, going to light green then almost undetectable. It is most definitely agreeable to inflammation and metabolic swellings, possibly some lymphatic type swellings also.

Must Have!

Posted by Reviewer2478034 on Mar 21, 2012

Very fast in relieving pain from knocks, bruise, aches. Gel absorb fast n no sticky after feel. Work wonders for kids who got bumps here and there. But must make sure is not use on fresh broken skin. Will sting! My son has an open cut wound that doesn't heal for many days (cut by coke bottle exploded when shaked)and it heals quickly after arnica gel is applied.Wonderful!

Recommended product

Posted by Reviewer1897629 on Feb 07, 2012

My husband uses this on his back almost daily. He has bulging disks and has frequent muscle spasms. It reduces the swelling & some pain. He recommends this to everyone over all the chemical based alternatives.

Wouldn't be without it!

Posted by Reviewer2191877 on Feb 07, 2012

I wouldn't be without this ever. Great for sore muscles, leg cramps. After workout, or on an injury. It's a household staple for me.