Boiron, Arnicare, Arnica Gel, Pain Relief, 2.6 oz (75 g)

Boiron Anica Gel

Posted by Reviewer3266203 From New Jersey on Sep 23, 2010

Quick in eliminating pain for my arthritic knee

It works

Posted by Reviewer2438167 on Feb 08, 2011

Here's my testimony, it works! reduces pain and bruising naturally. If Plastic surgeons tell their patients to use it. I feel it has to be good. If you are prone to bruise easily, you must have this on hand.

Review from Keisha Hall

Posted by Reviewer3113662 From Alabama on Oct 23, 2008

I really like this product. My first use of it was about 6 weeks ago after liposuction. I purchased from a spa that was connected with my sugeon. I ordered this product according to this email on September 30 and have yet to receive it. I chatted with a rep a couple of days ago to find out what was happening and she said she didn't know what happened but she would ship it out immediately so I am once again waiting. I love the product but I am dissatisfied with the service. I hope it comes soon or I will be healed and I will not have received it in time to help with the process. I wouldn't have wrote but you asked me for a review and here it is.

Bruising from sugery

Posted by Reviewer2253316 From New York on Jul 31, 2011

I recently had surgery and my doctor recommended getting this to help with bruising & swelling. boy was she right! I even used it for a bruise I had not related to the surgery. It cut the healing time in half. This is going in my medicine cabinet for every day use.

great

Posted by Reviewer2900469 From California on Oct 26, 2011

This produ t works surprisingly well on pain from post surgical leg repair with ankle swelling. Gives a lot of relief on all major muscles. I have now just ordered the spray bottle to take with me everywhere.