Didn't work

Posted by Reviewer2651697 on Oct 14, 2011

did not ease the muscle ache even when I applied every hour. maybe it works for others but not for me. Herb and Spice Oil of Oregano is much better.

Immediate pain & bruise relief!

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Dec 15, 2009

Unbelievable stuff. My husband smashed his hand fixing our dock. All I had on hand at our cabin was this arnica gel. He said the pain subsided immediately. It began to swell and then we both saw it go down. Later that evening you could barely tell he had injured his hand. That was our 1st experience with this product. Since then I have used it many times with minor injuries. I bruise easily, but with arnica, bruises never appear. It is fantastic! Only thing I have noticed is that it must be put on an injury immediately following the trauma for best results. A must have! I keep a tube in my car, at work, at the cabin and at home. I like this name brand the best, but have had okay results with others. As always, iherb has the best price you'll find anywhere!

bruising from cosmetic surgery

Posted by Reviewer2647014 on May 10, 2010

cooling sensation...don't know if it helped the bruising from cosmetic surgery since it was a wk past surgery..but the doctor had me take 6 days of the pill form which I know reduced the bruising quite a bit.

Boiron Arnicare Gel

Posted by Reviewer3107810 on Dec 17, 2009

seems to be helping to relieve symptoms of carpal tunnel "misery"

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer3191602 on Mar 06, 2009

I use it all the time in lieu of taking Ibuprofen. Twice a day while whatever it is hurts.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2991793 on Feb 04, 2009

Gel is the best it works in safe and relieves pain and helps bruises heal faster.

must have in medicine cabinet

Posted by Reviewer2992903 on Mar 01, 2011

great for bruises and sore muscles

Exceptional Results

Posted by Reviewer3324510 on Dec 08, 2011

The product is far the best I have ever used for pain relief.

Good stuff.

Posted by Reviewer3349686 on Jul 05, 2009

This stuff works like nothing I have ever used. I will keep a tube of it handy at all times.

Wouldn't be without it!

Posted by Reviewer2191877 on Feb 07, 2012

I wouldn't be without this ever. Great for sore muscles, leg cramps. After workout, or on an injury. It's a household staple for me.