didnt work for me

Posted by Reviewer1831792 on Aug 10, 2011

didnt work for my knee problem, hopefully it works for other things.. tried the arnica tablets as well with no luck..

Immediate pain & bruise relief!

Posted by Reviewer2600891 on Dec 15, 2009

Unbelievable stuff. My husband smashed his hand fixing our dock. All I had on hand at our cabin was this arnica gel. He said the pain subsided immediately. It began to swell and then we both saw it go down. Later that evening you could barely tell he had injured his hand. That was our 1st experience with this product. Since then I have used it many times with minor injuries. I bruise easily, but with arnica, bruises never appear. It is fantastic! Only thing I have noticed is that it must be put on an injury immediately following the trauma for best results. A must have! I keep a tube in my car, at work, at the cabin and at home. I like this name brand the best, but have had okay results with others. As always, iherb has the best price you'll find anywhere!

Boiron Arnicare Gel

Posted by Reviewer3107810 on Dec 17, 2009

seems to be helping to relieve symptoms of carpal tunnel "misery"

bruising from cosmetic surgery

Posted by Reviewer2647014 on May 10, 2010

cooling sensation...don't know if it helped the bruising from cosmetic surgery since it was a wk past surgery..but the doctor had me take 6 days of the pill form which I know reduced the bruising quite a bit.

IT WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer2668495 on Apr 28, 2010

has a very plesant smell! pain in my knee, tried joint pills, creams with strong odors, magnetic knee brace. now I apply heat while watching tv, rub arnica right after my evening shower, IT WORKS! On my 3rd tube, love it, it works, looks simple, will fool you.

Arnica Gel

Posted by Reviewer1555109 on Mar 21, 2010

I can't rate this Item as I had ordered for a friend. He said it works very well.

Boiron , Arnica Gel , Pain Relief

Posted by Reviewer1317098 on Jan 11, 2010

excellent application for bruises - discoloration of the skin disappears almost instantly , also relieves pain

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer3191602 on Mar 06, 2009

I use it all the time in lieu of taking Ibuprofen. Twice a day while whatever it is hurts.

Arnica gel pain reliever

Posted by Reviewer2868365 on Mar 15, 2009

we use it for just any pain. Like gel better than cream. The price is also good

really help full

Posted by Reviewer2929052 on Jun 27, 2009

specially if you have little ones, it comes really handy