Works like Eucerin Healing Ointment

Posted by Reviewer1914289 on Jan 29, 2011

Very soothing and a good alternative to Eucerin Healing Ointment. Used as a moisterizer for dry nostril. Daily application to inside of nostril using a cotton swab alleviates pain and helps to heal dry skin inside nose. One of my best arenal items following chemotherapy.

it really works

Posted by Reviewer2583760 on Apr 10, 2011

The ointment really helps to my hands, I will buy it again

dankors

Posted by Reviewer1202513 on Sep 16, 2011

this ointment should be in every home, any cuts, sores, colds, or on the lips, all very effectively treated.

very pleased with my order

Posted by Reviewer2940052 on Jan 26, 2012

the item is inexpensive, the shipment was fast and low cost. best deal i've encountered.

Amazing stuff

Posted by 5678282512073364691 on Dec 11, 2015

I've been using this ointment/cream for months now. I can't find it anywhere in Nebraska so I had to order it online. Got here quickly. It healed my scars very quickly and painless. Doesn't sting or burn. Works great on acne too, cuts, and burns. I recommend this to everyone.

Great Way To Heal Naturally!

Posted by Reviewer1788482 on Mar 27, 2007

I really like this ointment a lot, it looks and feels the same as the Chemical Filled ones but It is all natural and I love that!!! It helps you heal naturally without the potenial side effects of using some of the other "Toxic" store brand ointments!!! This company also makes a great Arnica gel that is excellent for brusies and sore spots, It is amazing how great it works!!

Better than chapstick

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on Nov 20, 2007

This works exceedingly well on chapped lips.

It's always been good

Posted by Reviewer2540126 on Mar 07, 2008

I've used this product for a long time. It's great on minor burns and cuts. My favorite thing to use it for is when you have a cold or allergies and your nose gets irritated...it's great for that.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1860822 on Jan 14, 2009

Really good!

Great for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1441376 on Jun 28, 2009

This product has the great healing power of Calendula yet in a nice base of petroatum which is perfect for even the most sensitive skin. If skin is open with cuts or very raw, this product is soothing and will not burn at all.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »