A Wonderful Product

Posted by Reviewer1769849 on Nov 21, 2008

It does taste just like honey (but is not thick like honey). I think it was very effective on both of my kids who used it for coughs. I think it not only helped suppress the cough but it got rid of it much faster than regular cough syrup. I think it also helped with their cold symptoms!

Chestal Honey Cough Syrup

Posted by Reviewer1664638 on Feb 01, 2008

I am familiar with Boiron products and I was never disappointed. This cough medecine is excellent and help me in just few days.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer3079306 on Feb 29, 2008

My kids have taken this since they were little for minor coughs and even sore throats. Has a very pleasant honey flavor.

Keep this handy

Posted by Reviewer1292319 on Mar 15, 2008

This cough syrup is superior to any (even other natural types) around. The honey flavor is delicious and soothing--nothing medicinal about it. It's one of those products you don't want to be without when you are sick.

Effective Syrup

Posted by Reviewer2302969 on Apr 10, 2010

I have tried other brand and this one seems really working. My boy took this syrup for 2 days and no more coughing on the 3rd day.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1854738 on Feb 20, 2007

I use it as soon as my son has a cough and it works very well for him. If i use any other OTC cough Syrup it doesn't agree with him.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer2018879 on Dec 22, 2009

Relieves itchy throat and coughs.

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer1299905 on Jun 24, 2011

This cough syrup really works. Best I've used in years. My grandchildren like it and they are not big fans of cough syrup. I will purchase again.

Great remedy!

Posted by Reviewer1174649 on Jul 19, 2011

Every winter I get a cough which turn into a dry, irritated cough. Chestal is the only thing that works for it - love it! Wish it came in a 12 or 14 oz

review2