10% Off Orders Over $40!

Boiron, Optique 1, 20 Doses, 0.013 fl oz Each

Reviews 5-star

Love these drops!

Posted by Crotchetymama on Sep 09, 2013

I like these a lot. Individual portions so I don't get the bottle contaminated. That's good. Feels good in my eye. Seems silky and gentle, never stings or burns. And helps computer tired eyes, dry eyes and soothes redness.

Very Good for all eye irritations, infections, pink eye

Posted by Reviewer1388482 on Dec 15, 2010

This is very good all eye irritations, infections, pink eye. I have used it for those conditions and it works. The good thing it comes in individual tubes and is good for travels. Each tube can give some 10 drops at least.

Boiron, Optique eye drops

Posted by Reviewer2143927 on Sep 14, 2010

I like the natural feeling and it helps my eyes immediately

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2712994 on Sep 16, 2009

Really soothing for my eyes. My lower left eyelid was swollen and the eye felt gritty from seasonal allergy. I washed the lid each evening with warm water and a touch of baby shampoo to clean it off. Homeopathics should be used when nothing else is on the lid so I waited and then used Optique. It was very soothing. I've continued with washing my eyelids for maintenance because it's fall weather, but used the Optique once two or three days and my eyes feel great, lids look normal.

Most soothing

Posted by Reviewer2201414 on Nov 26, 2009

I have been using it for years, because it is the most soothing eyewash I've ever tried. I only wish they would sell it more economically in small bottles--less packaging, too!