Love these drops!

Posted by Crotchetymama on Sep 09, 2013

I like these a lot. Individual portions so I don't get the bottle contaminated. That's good. Feels good in my eye. Seems silky and gentle, never stings or burns. And helps computer tired eyes, dry eyes and soothes redness.

Very Good for all eye irritations, infections, pink eye

Posted by Reviewer1388482 on Dec 15, 2010

This is very good all eye irritations, infections, pink eye. I have used it for those conditions and it works. The good thing it comes in individual tubes and is good for travels. Each tube can give some 10 drops at least.

Boiron, Optique eye drops

Posted by Reviewer2143927 on Sep 14, 2010

I like the natural feeling and it helps my eyes immediately

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2712994 on Sep 16, 2009

Really soothing for my eyes. My lower left eyelid was swollen and the eye felt gritty from seasonal allergy. I washed the lid each evening with warm water and a touch of baby shampoo to clean it off. Homeopathics should be used when nothing else is on the lid so I waited and then used Optique. It was very soothing. I've continued with washing my eyelids for maintenance because it's fall weather, but used the Optique once two or three days and my eyes feel great, lids look normal.

Most soothing

Posted by Reviewer2201414 on Nov 26, 2009

I have been using it for years, because it is the most soothing eyewash I've ever tried. I only wish they would sell it more economically in small bottles--less packaging, too!

Can't be without this in my home!

Posted by Reviewer3325554 on Jul 10, 2011

I am a contact lens wearer and this helps keep my dries moist and my contacts fresh! Love it! It also helps my daughter because she suffers with allergies and it helps her eye's feel smooth.

Best Eye Drops Ever!

Posted by Reviewer3226450 on Jun 17, 2008

I have extremely sensitive and dry eyes, and these are the only drops that work for me. I highly recommend them!

Definitely try it!

Posted by Reviewer1580806 on Jul 23, 2009

My moms eyes were dry for a while and she was going crazy till she tried these. I have red itchy eyes and it worked for that too. Good stuff

great product

Posted by Reviewer3030138 on Dec 29, 2010

For those of us who use eye drops multi times a day this is a preservative free drop in individual doses. Carry in your pocket and away you go! Easy to use and no fear of harming one's eyes with unnecessary additives.

the best eye drops

Posted by Reviewer3070627 on Sep 08, 2008

I am very sensitive to ingredients and this product helps, it does not harm.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »