한번 오픈하면 다 써야 하네요

Posted by Reviewer1562994 on Dec 01, 2014

우리나라 일회용 눈물과 다르게 한번 뚜껑을 열면 닫을수가 없어서...한번에 다 써야 하지만 화학약품 아닌 동종레머디로 만들어진 안약으로 안심하고 사용할수 있어 좋아요..

Easy and not wastage

Posted by brownrice on Oct 01, 2012

I use this that avoid wasting bigger size drops, and the wonderful thing is all natural; hope the company could have a product for contact lens wearers also.

dry eyes

Posted by Reviewer2278404 on May 27, 2010

I am very happy with the product.

Maybe not for blepharitis with dry eye

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Jan 07, 2015

I was desperately looking for a substitute for Oculoheel/ Clearlife which iherb has discontinued. It is the only thing I have had(including OTC) that has ever given me substantive relief from blepharitis. Boiron was well priced and well regarded so I had high hopes it might work for me but no go. Unlike Oculoheel there was no immediate soothing effect and as for dry eye, it made my eyes feel gooey and like they were impervious to moisture - maybe emulating some of those dry eye gels you get which you leave in overnight. If Blepharitis is your problem and you want to buy something here, I'd recommend Similasan dry eye relief. Its not as good as Oculoheel but used in tandem with an OTC wetting type tears drop you will still get a fair bit of relief.

ineffective

Posted by 5059554153961356308 on Jul 24, 2016

Vials are too small, can't re-use. No effect on my dry, red eyes.