A Regular for Winter

Posted by Reviewer1854284 on Dec 07, 2009

I've used this product for years and it does diminish flu symptoms and supports the immune system. I wouldn't do without it for winter protection. I wish it would be less expensive, though.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1864357 on Nov 24, 2009

Works like a charm..every time..if you take it early enough..don't wait because it still helps but doesn't have the punch that it would at the first sign of symptoms.

We've used it before

Posted by Reviewer1883285 on Nov 27, 2009

This product is always good to have on hand ~ just in case. A medicine cabinet staple

Great and promt service. Thanks

Posted by Reviewer2313118 on Feb 21, 2009

I recomend herb.com services. People and products you cn trust on!!!

Oscillococcinum

Posted by Reviewer2319974 on Apr 24, 2008

My husband and I both use this product it helps us to get rid of the flu & cold symptoms.

flusymptom

Posted by Reviewer2323842 on Dec 12, 2007

best product there is. At the first flu type feelings start Boiron oscillococcinum and it does not even progress. Trusanne

Never Go To The Doctor Again!

Posted by Reviewer2304098 on Dec 05, 2008

I take this as soon as I feel flu symptoms and feel better the next day! Also take a teaspoon of honey with about 15 peppercorns for coughs. I also like echinacea and golden seal with it. Viata

Boiron, Oscillococcinum Homeopathic Flu

Posted by Reviewer2248991 on Aug 05, 2008

excellent product, very fast delivery

This stuff is amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2259781 on Nov 12, 2009

This REALLY stops the flu. It's amazing. Also, I appreciate iherb posting the expiration dates of the products before you buy. I often in bulk to stock up and I can know ahead of time that the products have a good shelf life left. THANKS!

it works

Posted by mellydance on Jan 07, 2009

Has helped me move through a virus quickly without completely coming down with symptoms many times. Last week I was mildly sick for 2 days and rather than coming down with a super-bug, I avoided it with: oscillo, Cold Snap, LDM-100, camu camu vitamin C from Amazon Herb, Acute Immune support mineral drops, Immune Support from HerbPharm, garlic, multis, good food and probably some other stuff I forgot about! I managed to do this while taking a day long seminar, so it's not as hard as it sounds. Oscillo was a main factor in its success, however.