There's nothing better!

Posted by Reviewer1603439 on May 20, 2009

I've used Oscillococcinum since the early 70s and have referred it to everyone I know. It has been a miracle cure for me and my son and all of my extended family members throughout the years! I honestly don't know what we would do without it. I even gave it to my son when he was a toddler and it nipped viruses and colds in the bud within hours. And it's something that kids like to take because it has a little sweet taste to the teeny-tiny little beads. They think they're taking candy! This is a staple in our homes and purses! Even the CDC recommends having it on hand for the flu in case you can't get TamiFlu!

miracle worker

Posted by Reviewer1467172 on May 19, 2009

This product makes having the flu tolerable by quickly (within 30 minutes for me) aleveating the aches and pains that normally go with it. Our medicine cabinet is always stocked and we never travel without it.

Best stuff ever for flu

Posted by Reviewer1689785 on May 19, 2009

My whole family has used it for years and swears by it. Great stuff!

Oscillococcium

Posted by Reviewer1387274 on May 12, 2009

This makes me feel so much better when I am just under the weather. Helps with allergies too.

excellent product-Boiron, Oscillococcinum Homeopathic Flu Medicine

Posted by Reviewer1159857 on May 11, 2009

love oscilliccocinum. have been using it for the past fifteen years. It works!

Awesome price on Iherb!

Posted by Reviewer1781635 on Apr 09, 2009

This stuff costs twice as much at the drug store, believe me. I was coming down with something a few weeks ago and my girlfriend had a supply of this and suggested I start using it. I used it faithfully for 3 days, dosing every few hours as directed, and I never fully developed whatever was lurking (cold or flu). I finished off all 12 doses and then went to the drug store to replenish my friend's supply. I cringed at the price and decided to check IHerb instead. Glad I did - literally half the price. From now on I am going to check IHerb before I grab homeopathics at my local druggist.

flu prevention

Posted by Reviewer2961965 on Mar 26, 2009

I bought this from iherb after using some my sister gave me. (Her son is convinced that it keeps him healthy.) When I began to get the drainage and sore throat with the onset of a cold or flu, I took the oscillo (all 6 of them)and never got any worse. My symptoms disappeared, so either it was a nice coincidence, or it took care of it. My only negative is that my daughters dislike how sweet the taste--too sugary.

Boiron, oscillococcinum Homeopathic Flu Symptoms.

Posted by Reviewer1150362 on Mar 13, 2009

I use this product during 2 years and I like it. It works very well with first symptoms of fly.

Flu Free

Posted by Reviewer3102946 on Mar 13, 2009

Every year I have been sick with the flu, two or three times in the season. But this year, I have not come down with it at all. As soon as I started to feel like the flu was coming on me, I would take the Oscillococcinum. I believe that is what kept me Flu Free! Excellent product! Tom Idol

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer2162571 on Mar 13, 2009

I really believe in this product. I've been exposed twice in 4 years to a really fast-spreading flu virus and have managed to stay well by taking Oscillococcinum. I always keep it on hand, and even take it with me on vacations. I highly recommend it.