Boiron

Posted by Reviewer1123662 on Jul 31, 2009

Exactly as ordered and already being put to good use!

Boiron, oscillococcinum Homeopathic Flu Symptoms.

Posted by Reviewer1150362 on Mar 13, 2009

I use this product during 2 years and I like it. It works very well with first symptoms of fly.

Flu Defense

Posted by Reviewer1154265 on May 22, 2009

I got this as a possible defense from the flu. Hard to tell if it works as I haven't gotten any flu symptoms so haven't had to use it... But it's great for the psychology!

Terrified.

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Sep 13, 2009

I am Terrified. What if everyone figures out how great this product is and there is a run on it... Oh, that happened last fall. And the price goes up... Oh, that happened too. By the way, this product is just as useful for colds as for flu, and I have no idea why Boiron does not market it for colds as well. A tip: the adult and children's formulas are identical except for the amount of pellets that are dosed and the packaging. You can open an adult dose and give the child half of it. It is cheaper!

excellent product-Boiron, Oscillococcinum Homeopathic Flu Medicine

Posted by Reviewer1159857 on May 11, 2009

love oscilliccocinum. have been using it for the past fifteen years. It works!

good product

Posted by Reviewer1221290 on May 20, 2009

always use this product at the first sign of cold or flu for all the family, stops the virus in its tracks if taken early enough otherwise shortens the time of the infection. great product and a must have in the medicine chest.

The Saving Grace!

Posted by Reviewer1238034 on Mar 06, 2009

I have used this product for many, many years. I am completely and utterly grateful for it because if it is taken at the first sign of my symptoms and all three doses taken in the time given on the package, I don't come down with the bug! I can feel the 'zing' it gives to my immune system!

Oscillococcium

Posted by Reviewer1387274 on May 12, 2009

This makes me feel so much better when I am just under the weather. Helps with allergies too.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1408411 on Sep 08, 2009

This is an excellent product. Take immediately 1 dose with the first signs of flu and you won't get sick. Amazing and it is homeopathic. I'm using it for years and every winter I can test it 1 of 2 times and it works. My wife is also very happy with this product.

keep this on hand

Posted by Reviewer1437110 on Aug 12, 2009

Uesful product in moving through a flu episode. Have been using for decades if and when needed. Iherb prices are quite competitive.