O M G

Posted by 5566358083810447338 on Jul 22, 2016

I can feel how it calms my nervous especially after crying or before period when you feel like your leg is shacking and you can't handle walking too long or when you have sore legs. It also calm stomach and reduce bowel movements caused by stress or anxiety attacks. I love this product, the best part of it that it does not interact with other medicines and I'm currently taking medicine. I'm really happy about it, I recommend it!

ok mais à très forte dose

Posted by Lyllow on Jun 03, 2015

Semble très légèrement atténuer le stress mais à des bien doses supérieures à ce qui est recommandé sur la boite (il est recommandé d'en prendre 2 comprimés 3 fois par jour mais j'ai constaté un léger effet qu'avec 2 comprimés pris 5 fois dans la journée...). Je suppose que pour avoir un effet significatif il faudrait doubler voir tripler les doses prescrites mais quels seront les effets ?

Worked ok

Posted by Reviewer2772933 on Jul 04, 2009

It helped some but I found myself still with some of the same problem I had before.

Did not work

Posted by Reviewer1669338 on Feb 01, 2010

It takes 4 tablets a day for this product and it did not even work

Gentle and helpful in relieving stress

Posted by Reviewer2712994 on Aug 08, 2011

Sometimes I get so I can't sleep -- worry. These are gentle and help me relax. I take them during the day sometimes too. I always keep some on hand.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »