Great Book

Posted by Reviewer2129035 on Sep 25, 2010

Very informative! i know something about herbs after 20 years or so but was pleasantly surprised to continue my education and learn some new things from this book.

Very Informative and Helpful!

Posted by Reviewer1588146 on Sep 23, 2010

I borrowed this from the library and decided to buy my own copy. It's a reference book I will go back to time and time again.

I love Dr Murray

Posted by Reviewer1316578 on Jun 28, 2010

His books change my life for good. OutstandingGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

Tune-up

Posted by Reviewer2464916 on May 13, 2010

Nice informative book. Lots of useable information. As Always, a plan takes discipline and dedication to see the desired results. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Don't be insane, do the plan.

Total body tune up

Posted by Reviewer2295567 on Apr 23, 2010

Brief introduction on major health issues. I have just read the relevant topics of my interest only as yet, so cant comment on the whole book.

Great Book!

Posted by Reviewer3302892 on Mar 06, 2010

Lots of information. Good to have on hand. Learn a lot and would recommend!

Very informative

Posted by Reviewer3255931 on Feb 18, 2010

I've been reading this book non stop. His other GREAT book is Hunger free forever

Excellent reference source

Posted by Reviewer1192995 on Feb 16, 2010

Very informative and easy to read. A must for anyone serious about alternative medicine.

Great Book!

Posted by cot477 on Feb 01, 2010

Dr. Murray has written a book that is really worth reading. He offers lots of easy ideas for everyday health issues. I read so many books about health I didn't have high expectations, but this one is a keeper! It's a book I will reference often.

Spectacular

Posted by Reviewer3344300 on Jan 09, 2010

Purchased this on trial thinking oh well, for such a wonderful price I will take a look. IT IS spectacular!!!! This guy is a geuius. He covers so many subjects with great depth. I am so pleased for this purchase. It has really helped me and I highly recommend it ! best money you will spend!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »