Living with Hypothyroidism for 19 yrs.

Posted by Reviewer2954292 on Nov 23, 2007

Excellent book, many helpful tips and tools to share with my doctor to hopefully try and keep this disorder from controlling my life. So far it has.

great info

Posted by Reviewer1079907 on Mar 07, 2008

good, interesting and plenty of info on hypothyroidism

Living Well With Hypothyroidism

Posted by Reviewer1382709 on May 21, 2008

I was very impressed with iHerb's professional service - good price and quick delivery. The book is very useful for someone who hasn't the time to research on hyputhyroidism on the interenet. It is well-written and informative.

Living Well with Hypothyroidism, Paper-Back Book

Posted by Reviewer2458985 on Jan 23, 2009

Well organized, informative book. It includes information on both alternative and more traditional treatment options. I still feel like I am working my way through a maze in trying to deal with hypothyroidism, but the book is one tool to help gather information.

Hypothroidism

Posted by Reviewer2207037 on Apr 24, 2009

I found this book very helpful and informative about this disease. Gave me alot of information to take to my doctors appointment.

Hypothyroidism

Posted by Reviewer1072595 on Jan 21, 2010

This book was very informative. It gave us several new things to try. As I am having problems taking the normal route to correct my hypothyroidism, this is a life saver!!!

Questions and Answers

Posted by Reviewer1949987 on Mar 06, 2010

Mary J Shomon covers the subject of hypothroidism in a detailed and comprehensive manner. Her book contains valuable information for both the patient and the health care provider. The individual living with hypothyroidism must stay on top of it, ask the right questions and expect a variety of answers from every possible source. C.Costello

very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2045184 on Apr 02, 2010

Once you get over the anger Mary Shomon has (towards about 80% of doctors it seems) it becomes a great source of information. Even that one might agree that doctors don't always do the right thing for the patient I don't need to be reminded of it 25 times in one book. She really spent a lot of time in researching the thyroid and I like that she is very open to new approaches. I'd recommend this book.

excellent resource

Posted by Reviewer1113084 on May 19, 2010

very informative resource for all things thyroid.

Not Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1051392 on Jun 06, 2011

This book is so good!!! I was recently diagnosed with an under-active thyroid and wasn't happy about the fact that the supplement I was recommended interfered with my menstrual period. So I decided to do some research and came across the author and this book. It is well worth the money. I almost borrowed it from the library, but I'm glad I have it to keep. It contains so much valuable information you'll want to have it on hand to refer back to. One of the best things about this book is that it's written by someone who has been living with this condition for several years and she is sharing what she has learned to benefit others. Outstanding. When I grow up I want to be just like you Mary Shomon.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »