very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2045184 on Apr 02, 2010

Once you get over the anger Mary Shomon has (towards about 80% of doctors it seems) it becomes a great source of information. Even that one might agree that doctors don't always do the right thing for the patient I don't need to be reminded of it 25 times in one book. She really spent a lot of time in researching the thyroid and I like that she is very open to new approaches. I'd recommend this book.

Questions and Answers

Posted by Reviewer1949987 on Mar 06, 2010

Mary J Shomon covers the subject of hypothroidism in a detailed and comprehensive manner. Her book contains valuable information for both the patient and the health care provider. The individual living with hypothyroidism must stay on top of it, ask the right questions and expect a variety of answers from every possible source. C.Costello

Hypothyroidism

Posted by Reviewer1072595 on Jan 21, 2010

This book was very informative. It gave us several new things to try. As I am having problems taking the normal route to correct my hypothyroidism, this is a life saver!!!

Mary Shomon Rocks

Posted by Reviewer1725109 on Sep 26, 2009

I found my thyroid doctor through her site, have read her books... This one is great!

So glad I found this book here at iherb

Posted by Reviewer2852616 on Aug 31, 2009

Good book for those of us suffering from hypothyroidism. Thanks again iherb.

Very informative, great value

Posted by Reviewer2135302 on Aug 16, 2009

The book is extremely thorough and the price was very low for the quality of the book. I am very, very happy with this purchase.

comprehensive

Posted by Reviewer1653635 on May 16, 2009

Very comprehensive and well written book. It provided the information and resources I needed to get on the road to recovery. Worth it's weight in gold.

Hypothroidism

Posted by Reviewer2207037 on Apr 24, 2009

I found this book very helpful and informative about this disease. Gave me alot of information to take to my doctors appointment.

Great Help

Posted by Reviewer2366661 on Apr 15, 2009

Good book answering many questions about thyroid conditions. Texas

A Big Help

Posted by Reviewer1394111 on Apr 13, 2009

Since my Doctor didn't go into any details on Hyothyroidism this bood was a great help in hwat turns out to be a new lifestyle.