For a Better Life

Posted by Reviewer1316578 on May 10, 2010

Very good product convenient and good price

Mary Shomon Rocks

Posted by Reviewer1725109 on Sep 26, 2009

I found my thyroid doctor through her site, have read her books... This one is great!

Living Well with Hypothroidism

Posted by Reviewer1758301 on Dec 28, 2010

Quick delivery, smooth transaction. Very informative and helpful book.

Living Well

Posted by Reviewer1968084 on Mar 22, 2011

This is a must read for education about your thyroid. Mine was removed 8 years ago due to large goiters and Hashi's. I am now armed with education on how the medication works and what test I should ask to be run. My only regret is that I waited so long to educate myself about this topic. Mary is a very educated authorty and I really apreciate her efforts for al of us. This book is well worth the time, as are all of her books on the subject. Thanks so much for awesme prices iherb and great, fast service.

Very informative, great value

Posted by Reviewer2135302 on Aug 16, 2009

The book is extremely thorough and the price was very low for the quality of the book. I am very, very happy with this purchase.

Great Book

Posted by Reviewer2307985 on Oct 23, 2007

I have not finished this book but I had 1/2 my thyroid removed 30 years ago and have never had a Dr. explain the difference in medicines. I have had so many problems that are simptoms of not enough meds or not the right kind. Wish my dr. had read this book and took the time to hear me. Now I will finish reading and go there with a plan to help me feel better. If my dr. does not leason I will look for an other.

Great Help

Posted by Reviewer2366661 on Apr 15, 2009

Good book answering many questions about thyroid conditions. Texas

Anna

Posted by Reviewer2397032 on Sep 08, 2008

This book helped me understand the changes I can expect in the future as I head back to being "well" again.

Essential Book for Anyone With a Thyroid Condition

Posted by Reviewer2401963 on Apr 15, 2008

Definitely the essential book for anyone with a thyroid condition. Whether you're hypothyroid because of surgery, or radioactive treatment, or autoimmune problems, this book helps you understand the conventional and holistic approaches.

Living Well with Hypothyroidism

Posted by Reviewer2407428 on Nov 27, 2008

Excellent Book! Anyone who is clueless about thyroid issues should read this book. It is not meant to diagnose medical problems, but it will educate you so you can ask your doctor the right questions--it does help to study up on this problem before going to the doctor. I was astounded at the amount of information I received in this book for an extremely reasonable price.