Mary Shomon Rocks

Posted by Reviewer1725109 on Sep 26, 2009

I found my thyroid doctor through her site, have read her books... This one is great!

Living Well with Hypothyroidism

Posted by Reviewer3074846 on Jun 05, 2010

Fantastic book.......a must read for all with thyroid conditions. Very informative. And she is right, drs don't like well informed patients......lol

Packed with good info

Posted by Reviewer2946703 on Jul 27, 2010

This is a very well written, informative book on hypothyroidism. If you are, suspect you are, or know someone who is hypothyroid this is a great book to read.

so many usufull information

Posted by Reviewer3208509 on Sep 23, 2010

thank you for this book, I ve been a hypo for over 10 years, and have been searching and searching but what I found was limited and I knew there is more to help me feel better. Now I am wiser thanks to this book

Living Well with Hypothroidism

Posted by Reviewer1758301 on Dec 28, 2010

Quick delivery, smooth transaction. Very informative and helpful book.

Living Well

Posted by Reviewer1968084 on Mar 22, 2011

This is a must read for education about your thyroid. Mine was removed 8 years ago due to large goiters and Hashi's. I am now armed with education on how the medication works and what test I should ask to be run. My only regret is that I waited so long to educate myself about this topic. Mary is a very educated authorty and I really apreciate her efforts for al of us. This book is well worth the time, as are all of her books on the subject. Thanks so much for awesme prices iherb and great, fast service.

For a Better Life

Posted by Reviewer1316578 on May 10, 2010

Very good product convenient and good price

A very good informative book

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Aug 09, 2012

Anyone with hypothyroidism should read this book. It has a wealth of information. I have hypothyroidism and this book has helped me understand my disease better.

excellent resource

Posted by Reviewer1113084 on May 19, 2010

very informative resource for all things thyroid.

Not Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1051392 on Jun 06, 2011

This book is so good!!! I was recently diagnosed with an under-active thyroid and wasn't happy about the fact that the supplement I was recommended interfered with my menstrual period. So I decided to do some research and came across the author and this book. It is well worth the money. I almost borrowed it from the library, but I'm glad I have it to keep. It contains so much valuable information you'll want to have it on hand to refer back to. One of the best things about this book is that it's written by someone who has been living with this condition for several years and she is sharing what she has learned to benefit others. Outstanding. When I grow up I want to be just like you Mary Shomon.