Living Well with Hypothroidism

Posted by Reviewer2409741 on Nov 13, 2007

I have only started reading the book. I am finding it easy to understand and comprehend. I am looking forward to reading more. Thanks for the quick delivery

Get a grip on thyroid problems!

Posted by Reviewer2574483 on Mar 26, 2009

This was the first book I read after by 10 year olds diagnosis of hypothyroidism and has been a great resource since then, knowledge truly is power.

This is a great book!

Posted by Kevinty-One on Jul 25, 2008

The book is easy to read, easy to follow and has more information than I ever knew existed. Some comments in the book I have experienced with doctors myself; it's nice to know it hasn't happened only to me. It also gave me some ammunition for my next appointment so I will be better prepared. I couldn't put this book down once I started it, I wanted to learn more. I refer to it all the time. This is a great book!

So glad I found this book here at iherb

Posted by Reviewer2852616 on Aug 31, 2009

Good book for those of us suffering from hypothyroidism. Thanks again iherb.

Packed with good info

Posted by Reviewer2946703 on Jul 27, 2010

This is a very well written, informative book on hypothyroidism. If you are, suspect you are, or know someone who is hypothyroid this is a great book to read.

Living Well with Hpyothyroidism

Posted by Reviewer3022167 on Sep 15, 2008

***** This is super book and I have learned a lot about hypothyroidism. The book has given me courage to stand up and be my personal advocate. I am having difficulty losing weight and have found that I probably need a medication adjustment. My doctor is using the old test result norm for TSH. I plan to discuss this issue with her. Mary, Thanks so much for this wonderful book!!

Living Well with Hypothyroidism

Posted by Reviewer3074846 on Jun 05, 2010

Fantastic book.......a must read for all with thyroid conditions. Very informative. And she is right, drs don't like well informed patients......lol

so many usufull information

Posted by Reviewer3208509 on Sep 23, 2010

thank you for this book, I ve been a hypo for over 10 years, and have been searching and searching but what I found was limited and I knew there is more to help me feel better. Now I am wiser thanks to this book

Living with Hypothyroidism for 19 yrs.

Posted by Reviewer2954292 on Nov 23, 2007

Excellent book, many helpful tips and tools to share with my doctor to hopefully try and keep this disorder from controlling my life. So far it has.

Living Well with Hypothyroidism, Paper-Back Book

Posted by Reviewer2458985 on Jan 23, 2009

Well organized, informative book. It includes information on both alternative and more traditional treatment options. I still feel like I am working my way through a maze in trying to deal with hypothyroidism, but the book is one tool to help gather information.