10% Off Orders Over $40!

Books, The Thyroid Diet by Mary J. Shomon, 384 Page, Paper-Back Book (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 2-star

OK

Posted by Reviewer3116039 on Apr 26, 2009

The book has some answers, but is mostly a re-run of what the doctor tells you. If you don't know you have a thyroid problem, you obviously wouldn't buy the book, but if you buy it, it is just a review of what you know.

Thyroid Diet by M J Shoman

Posted by Reviewer1479108 on Jan 02, 2010

The book had some information I didn't know which was really good. But, overall I found the book not what I wanted, the diet/food section is far too complicated and I was misinformed by the title. I thought the book would give a day by day diet but it left all the work up to me and is far too complicated. I have Hashimoto Thyroiditus and it hasn't helped me at all.