A very informative book!

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Aug 09, 2012

I have thyroid disease and I wish I had bought this book earlier. Mary J. Shomon is very detailed in her description as she has thyroid herself. Everyone who wants to know more about thyroid disease should buy this book. And iHerb has the best price. Other online book retailers sells it at a much higher price.

helped me

Posted by Reviewer1538995 on Jun 02, 2011

good results when talking to doctor...

Great source of knowlege for Thyroid Disorder

Posted by Reviewer2708350 on Jan 28, 2011

This book has really helped me understand what I am up against. I struggle with hypothyroidism and I am on medication. It is definately a battle. I am not through reading it, but it has given me some insight on what my options are.

The Thyroid Diet

Posted by Reviewer1758301 on Dec 28, 2010

Quick delivery, smooth transaction. Very informative and helpful book.

This Book is very Informative!

Posted by Reviewer1609084 on Aug 03, 2010

I am suffering Hypothyriod after the thyriod surgery (before I was Hypertyriod). After suffering from this almost 15 years and really get angry with Doctors who only wants T3-T4 and TSH exams,and giving medication and nothing else, (suggestion on diet options, supplements, right dosages etc),I might (maybe) finally found a book that shows me there might be other solutions to better my life. Which directions I should look and find what functions to me.. Book does not say to you what you must do but it addresses you to find out what might work for you.Lots of information on supplemets, diet and other conditions which might affecting you.. Once you find what works to you (this can change from person to person) you can feel better. Thanks to Mary J. Shamon for this book.. I wish I had read it earlier.

thyroid diet book

Posted by Reviewer2316678 on Jun 15, 2010

very informative and helpful book - I went to my physician with my concerns and mentioned the book I was reading and so far my problems have been addressed.

The Thyroid Diet Book

Posted by Reviewer1557682 on Jun 06, 2010

I am still reading it, but I am very happy with the purchase, many helpful information. The only thing maybe is that the recipes contain American brand names, and I live in Australia... But still happy with the book, thanks. It was delivered promptly, quickly, thanks for the good customer service.

The Thyroid Diet

Posted by Reviewer3074846 on Jun 05, 2010

i have found it very helpful and informative. Mary is the best!!

best thyroid info

Posted by Reviewer2147381 on Feb 17, 2010

There is so much information that I can't put it down. Everything is spelled out perfectly. Did some research on adding supplements and started tonalin by natrol. So far it seems to be helping. 5 thumbs up.

Very informative, great value

Posted by Reviewer2135302 on Aug 16, 2009

The book is extremely thorough and the price was very low for the quality of the book. I am very, very happy with this purchase.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »