Great source of knowlege for Thyroid Disorder

Posted by Reviewer2708350 on Jan 28, 2011

This book has really helped me understand what I am up against. I struggle with hypothyroidism and I am on medication. It is definately a battle. I am not through reading it, but it has given me some insight on what my options are.

helped me

Posted by Reviewer1538995 on Jun 02, 2011

good results when talking to doctor...

The Thyroid Diet

Posted by Reviewer2407428 on Nov 27, 2008

Excellent Book! Anyone who is clueless about thyroid issues should read this book. It has MUCH more information than just a diet plan. I was astounded at the amount of information I received in this book for an extremely reasonable price.

Excellent book!

Posted by Reviewer1125490 on Apr 14, 2009

This book was a Godsend to me. I read every page and it had a whole lot of information that I used to take care of my thyroid problem. The diets are excellent and easy to follow. The other information in it was very helpful and I changed my way of managing my thyroid problem. Thanks for the good price on the book.

Very Informative

Posted by Reviewer2860278 on May 01, 2009

Very easy to order and book came real fast. The Thyroid Diet book is very informative. I understand a lot more about the Thyroid and cannot wait to start seeing results. After reading the book, I also found out how easy it is to follow the diet.

Excellent book!

Posted by Reviewer1856888 on May 05, 2009

This is the second book I've read by Mary Shomon. As must for people with hypothyroidism!

Read it!

Posted by Reviewer1136745 on May 12, 2009

read this if you have an under-active thyroid like me!Makes sense and now i'm happier losing he weight slower that people without thyroid problems!At least there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

Great information

Posted by Reviewer2711111 on May 23, 2009

I'm so glad I got this book. I was diagnosed with hypothyroid/Hashimoto's a year ago and this book answers a lot of questions and gives really good info and tips.

Excellent reference book

Posted by Reviewer2631337 on Jul 08, 2009

I have gone through the book and it seems very helpful. It's still early to say whether Mary Shomon's recommendations are effective or not, I haven't even started a diet yet. But all her ideas helped me to understand the basics and all it remains is my implementing all or some of them.

Very informative, great value

Posted by Reviewer2135302 on Aug 16, 2009

The book is extremely thorough and the price was very low for the quality of the book. I am very, very happy with this purchase.