July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Books, The Thyroid Diet by Mary J. Shomon, 384 Page, Paper-Back Book (Discontinued Item)

A very informative book!

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Aug 09, 2012

I have thyroid disease and I wish I had bought this book earlier. Mary J. Shomon is very detailed in her description as she has thyroid herself. Everyone who wants to know more about thyroid disease should buy this book. And iHerb has the best price. Other online book retailers sells it at a much higher price.

The Thyroid Diet

Posted by Reviewer3074846 on Jun 05, 2010

i have found it very helpful and informative. Mary is the best!!

The Thyroid Diet Book

Posted by Reviewer1557682 on Jun 06, 2010

I am still reading it, but I am very happy with the purchase, many helpful information. The only thing maybe is that the recipes contain American brand names, and I live in Australia... But still happy with the book, thanks. It was delivered promptly, quickly, thanks for the good customer service.

thyroid diet book

Posted by Reviewer2316678 on Jun 15, 2010

very informative and helpful book - I went to my physician with my concerns and mentioned the book I was reading and so far my problems have been addressed.

The Thyroid Diet

Posted by Reviewer1758301 on Dec 28, 2010

Quick delivery, smooth transaction. Very informative and helpful book.