This Book is very Informative!

Posted by Reviewer1609084 on Aug 03, 2010

I am suffering Hypothyriod after the thyriod surgery (before I was Hypertyriod). After suffering from this almost 15 years and really get angry with Doctors who only wants T3-T4 and TSH exams,and giving medication and nothing else, (suggestion on diet options, supplements, right dosages etc),I might (maybe) finally found a book that shows me there might be other solutions to better my life. Which directions I should look and find what functions to me.. Book does not say to you what you must do but it addresses you to find out what might work for you.Lots of information on supplemets, diet and other conditions which might affecting you.. Once you find what works to you (this can change from person to person) you can feel better. Thanks to Mary J. Shamon for this book.. I wish I had read it earlier.

Interesting

Posted by Reviewer3254652 on Jul 30, 2010

I found the book very interesting and I learned some things. Haven't tried anything yet so don't know if the diet ideas work. Iherb is definitely the best place to buy it.

thyroid diet book

Posted by Reviewer2316678 on Jun 15, 2010

very informative and helpful book - I went to my physician with my concerns and mentioned the book I was reading and so far my problems have been addressed.

The Thyroid Diet Book

Posted by Reviewer1557682 on Jun 06, 2010

I am still reading it, but I am very happy with the purchase, many helpful information. The only thing maybe is that the recipes contain American brand names, and I live in Australia... But still happy with the book, thanks. It was delivered promptly, quickly, thanks for the good customer service.

The Thyroid Diet

Posted by Reviewer3074846 on Jun 05, 2010

i have found it very helpful and informative. Mary is the best!!

Okay, but not exactly what I expected.

Posted by Reviewer2360535 on May 31, 2010

Lots of information but nothing I hadn't already found on the internet before ordering the book. Shipping was great - 2 days!

Thyroid diet

Posted by Reviewer1082777 on Feb 22, 2010

I found some interesting hints and directions in this book.

best thyroid info

Posted by Reviewer2147381 on Feb 17, 2010

There is so much information that I can't put it down. Everything is spelled out perfectly. Did some research on adding supplements and started tonalin by natrol. So far it seems to be helping. 5 thumbs up.

Better than expected

Posted by Reviewer2488090 on Jan 26, 2010

I have already learned a lot of new information and reinforced some things I already suspected. Highly recommended to anyone who suspects they have thyroid issues.

Thyroid Diet by M J Shoman

Posted by Reviewer1479108 on Jan 02, 2010

The book had some information I didn't know which was really good. But, overall I found the book not what I wanted, the diet/food section is far too complicated and I was misinformed by the title. I thought the book would give a day by day diet but it left all the work up to me and is far too complicated. I have Hashimoto Thyroiditus and it hasn't helped me at all.